Colorado Buffaloes Basketball in Silver!

BupsJones

F'n sweet.

I don't like silver as a secondary color to gold, but that gold looks great as a secondary to the silver. Hard to tell from the pic if it's silver or gray. Probalby would look better if gray, but still nice if silver. Also, the gold would look better if more flat, rather than light and vegassy.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The official school's colors are gold and silver, not gold and black, so this kinda makes sense. it looks great

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Shiny may look better, but now that I've had a day to think about it, I am sticking by my original reaction that these are fantastic.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

262571.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDE7B7F7EB019C92E95FDD39CE0778FEBEDD4D9BE09BA4C66C

From CUBuffs.com

The 2009-10 season marks the first time in 19 years the Colorado men's basketball team will don new home uniforms. This season's new look will be silver, a first since the 1990-91 season under first-year head coach Joe Harrington. The CU team wore black and silver for both home and away games.

AYVCEMDEKZUOALI.20091114053336.jpg

Tonight for the home opener vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff. A little gold, a little black and a whole lotta silver!

How embarassing are those Pine Bluff players with the faded/ peeled jerseys.

I believe they are actually just shiney (shiny?) and the differences in reflection are what you're seeing. I can't fathom a D-I school would allow one of their school-sponsored teams to play in jerseys that were falling apart.

AYVCEMDEKZUOALI.20091114053336.jpg

Tonight for the home opener vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff. A little gold, a little black and a whole lotta silver!

How embarassing are those Pine Bluff players with the faded/ peeled jerseys.

I believe they are actually just shiney (shiny?) and the differences in reflection are what you're seeing. I can't fathom a D-I school would allow one of their school-sponsored teams to play in jerseys that were falling apart.

No I was at the game,a dn it looked like some type of ink spilled on the uniforms. When I first saw them I thought, what crappy unis, but uniforms are sown numbers, just something happened in the washing machine.

Romans 5:8

NikoLazar.com

so they have white, silver, gold, and black jerseys. Will they wear all of them this season or will one or more of those not be used?

Something tells me they'll drop gold in favor of silver, for now at least. It'll also give the basketball program a chance to distance themselves (at least marketing wise) from the football program - students at football games wear gold/yellow shirts, students at basketball games wear silver/grey shirts.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Archived