Draw Brawl Challenge 6 voting

chestnutz

Just gonna post some quick notes on the entries to these.

Tier 1

Entry A- (My 3rd a spot) Don't like the no black, but the design is good, and fresh. I like that the clash kit has some light blue and white touches. And the logo is a pretty good, subtle update.

Entry B- Had me laughing out loud. Pity we didn't get to see the complete Ireland outfits.

Entry C- There was a lot to like here, but I didn't really feel there was much original.

Entry D- (my runner up) This looks great. Couple of points that marked it down for me. The predominately black South African soccer team would have a hard time turning out in the bottle green, and with a springbok on the jersey. (The Bafana Bafana have a yellow/gold home shirt I believe?) That was the only problem.

Entry E- (My top place)- Simple and effective. Not quite sure how the flag would look in real life, but good originality, and works well with the team.

Entry F- Denmark wear red at home and white away. Couple with a not fabulously original design, it got marked down by me.

Tier 2-

Entry A- Good work, not specially original but a smart use of the German colors, and I am always up for the Germans wearing green!

Entry B- The logo is amongst the best in the whole contest, the white cross on the red home shirt is clever, but the away gives you an England kit, rather than a Swiss strip. If you'd found a smart way to use the Swiss flag on the away shirt, you might have gotten first place from me!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Hey guys, very sorry, was on vacation for thanksgiving break and my suitcase got lost which included my computer charger, so I've had to use it very sparingly. All good now though!

Figured I'd say who had what concepts:

TIER 1

A - TajMcCall

B - sparky chewbarky

C - opaquechicken

D - raysox

E - philroy

F - eRay

TIER 2

A - flakeband

B - chickenfish13

Thank you to all participants, really great round!

The awards:

TIER 1

GOLD (5 pts) - D, raysox, South Africa, 32 pts

SILVER (3 pts) - E, philroy, Ghana, 22 pts

BRONZE (1 pt) - F, eRay, Denmark, 21 pts

PLATINUM (Judges, 2 pts) - First tie! eRay's and philroy's submissions each got the same amount of votes by the judges, so each will be given 2 points in the final standings

Props go out to opaquechicken, who fell just short of the bronze with 19 points.

TIER 2

RUBY (5 pts) - A, flakeband, Germany

SAPPHIRE (3 pts) - B, chickenfish13, Switzerland

DIAMOND (JC, 2 pts) - B, chickenfish13, who in the end gets as many points as flakeband!

The updated standings:

Red denotes competed this round

Tier 1

1st - philroy (20 points)(+5 this challenge)

2nd - Nole42 (8)

3rd - Steve-O (7)

raysox (5) (+5)

officeglenn (5)

9erssteve (5)

nyy3351 (4)

eRay (3) (+3)

OpaqueChicken (3)

-(dp)- (3)

sparkychewbarky (2)

elliot (2)

Conrad (2)

burgundyskins (1)

philroy is running away with Tier 1! Somebody stop that man!

Tier 2

1st - chickenfish13 (17) (+5)

2nd - philroy/sergeimakarenkov44/Dodger (7)

3rd - Vicfurth (6)

flakeband (5) (+5)

Heitert (3)

Swampee (3)

CAB (3)

watermelonman (3)

Spotdog (2)

Challenge 7 should be up soon. You guys can all suggest new challenges as well, running a bit dry on ideas soon, so just PM me an idea!

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Archived