Green Bay Gamblers viciously assault defenseless bat

DelayedPenalty

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is it with sports venues in Green Bay and vermin? I say that because in high school I once had to fight a rat in the locker room for control of my shoulder pads before a game against Green Bay West.

And didn't the Resch Center (that is where they play, right?) just open up a few years ago? This doesn't exactly speak well about the quality of matinence in that place.

That's just sad and wrong. I hope Peta gets on the Gambler's case not just about the attack about the arena's condition and age.

It's just sickening

PUNCTUATION. LEARN IT.

These are KIDS, who REACTED to a :censored:ing BAT flying around the rink. Did they do it right? Probably not, but for you to get on your stepladder to assume your position on that moral high horse over this is pretty silly.

Tell you what, go home tonight and see what you do if a bat starts flying around your living room. If you do anything but swat at it, even as you're trying to have a calm, heartfelt, deliberate conversation with it about its motives about its current location, I'll give you a medal.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

That's just sad and wrong. I hope Peta gets on the Gambler's case not just about the attack about the arena's condition and age.

It's just sickening

PUNCTUATION. LEARN IT.

These are KIDS, who REACTED to a :censored:ing BAT flying around the rink. Did they do it right? Probably not, but for you to get on your stepladder to assume your position on that moral high horse over this is pretty silly.

Tell you what, go home tonight and see what you do if a bat starts flying around your living room. If you do anything but swat at it, even as you're trying to have a calm, heartfelt, deliberate conversation with it about its motives about its current location, I'll give you a medal.

How can he? The bat uses periods.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Just throw a towel at the thing. It'll fall to the ice and be immobolized. Then you can wrap the bat up in the towel and you can bring it outside where the bat can fly away. No need to butcher the poor thing with a hockey stick. That's pretty barbaric.

thecatch.jpg

I'm far more disturbed that the person who posted the youtube video typed out "Gamblesr"

This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Thank you

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Just throw a towel at the thing. It'll fall to the ice and be immobolized. Then you can wrap the bat up in the towel and you can bring it outside where the bat can fly away. No need to butcher the poor thing with a hockey stick. That's pretty barbaric.

That was my thought. The title of the thread was made in jest, but I really do think PETA will have something to say about the way this was handled, even if it was just a flying rat.

I'm far more disturbed that the person who posted the youtube video typed out "Gamblesr"

I wasn't trying to be funny, if I was, I would have said, "They had to take several swipes at the bat.... no wonder these guys are in the minor leagues."

I saw, I came, I left.

There are better ways the players could handle the situation.

Yes, but firearms are forbidden inside the arena.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Never mind PETA, those players had better hope they don't get paid a visit by the bat's buddies from Transylvania and/or the Twilight saga. Or by Bruce Wayne. ("I don't wear hockey pads!" --Batman, from The Dark Knight)

CCSLC signature.png

I wasn't trying to be funny, if I was, I would have said, "They had to take several swipes at the bat.... no wonder these guys are in the minor leagues."

I found the first post very funny. Typing 'Gamblesr' is funny. making fun of people who spell 'gamblesr' is even funnier

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived