Favorite Insult

rmered

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anything can come near the originality or bluntness that was the late great Wesley Willis. He was a longtime sufferer from schizophrenia and the his way of dealing with the demons in his head yielded some honest, touching and frankly downright hilarious stuff. Listen to any of his songs whose titles begin with "Suck..." or "Lick..." and you will be barraged by demands to perform some very strange bestiality (including a few terms for things I never heard before). The fact that he's says it all with dead seriousness is hilarious. Hell all of his songs were hilarious, particularly the stuff about him and superheroes and crime stories. Just look up the lyrics if you want.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

You know that accident your mom and dad had right around the time you were born, and you always that it was their car.... IT WAS YOU

(not directed to anyone, I've just said that so many times during a football game cause the DB's call me a slow white boy, even though i average 23 YAC)

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived