Alabama National Championship LOGO

Slammersman

I saw the national championship logo on a big flag they were waiving on the field after the game on TV. It has Roses on it. It was very cool logo been looking for anybody know where I can find it on the net?

Alabama Crimson Tide BCS Champions Logo Fathead

They also unveiled the new ESPN BCS logo during the game.

Is it just me, or does it look like that kid is wearing an Arizona sweatshirt? Or at the very least, not an Alabama sweatshirt?

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

I saw the national championship logo on a big flag they were waiving on the field after the game on TV. It has Roses on it. It was very cool logo been looking for anybody know where I can find it on the net?

Alabama Crimson Tide BCS Champions Logo Fathead

They also unveiled the new ESPN BCS logo during the game.

Is it just me, or does it look like that kid is wearing an Arizona sweatshirt? Or at the very least, not an Alabama sweatshirt?

It's not just you, I think he is.

They took a picture of him staring at a blank wall. They photoshop a picture of the fathead on the wall.

Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week

I'd like to know why the A isn't centered. Some art director got paid to sign off on that one.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I think it is centered, it just looks off since the bulk of the A's mass in on the right side.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived