2010 NBA All-Star Jersey's released

DrJack

I still like the NOB below the numbers. Triple-stripe isn't as horrendous as I've seen it, or I may just be immune. Sublimation, I don't really mind. I'm not sure about color vs. color...but didn't they also make both teams' "road" uniforms for recent NBA ASGs, despite only one being worn?

My biggest beef? Those back numbers look ridiculously huge.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My biggest beef? Those back numbers look ridiculously huge.

If thats the case, my guess is because the game is being played in a football stadium, where the sightlines will be from really far away. NHL did the same thing for the 2008 Winter Classic, putting larger numbers on the Pens and Sabres uniforms.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

I've said it (many times) before, and I'll say it again:

The area above the numbers provides the least amount of NOB space of any uniform. Some of the long names have to be arched so much that they look ridiculous.

The area under the number is wide, and provides ample space for reasonably-long names, without requiring arching. I think it makes perfect sense to put the NOB under the number.

Not saying I think every team should switch to this, but other than the fact that you're not used to it, I fail to see the issue with this.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The West "real life" jerseys look great. The East ones would, if the colors were more like the graphic, and less like a really dark navy.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

can anyone tell me if the OFFICIAL graphics are out or if they can be posted because they are not up through the NBA's Media site yet...

they are not out yet...nor will they be on NBAMC in the future. for some reason, the AS unis never make it on there.

and yeah the colors on the East uni are like WHOA...seems like this year has been a swing and a miss for the AS unis. and after the primary logo is so nice too; such a shame.

I love the color on color look. I hope this means we'll see more during the regular season. As far as the names under the number, I think the biggest reason they do that is not only design, but because they don't want the top to look cluttered with the team logo on the top. I wouldn't mind to see one or teams teams adopt the look, just like the Pistons and Raptors have no arch on the back of their jerseys. It's unique.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

...not sure what the backs of the shorts look like yet, but I imagine they are like the tops.

Does anyone think they can do a blank template of this uniform style? I believe I may have found my fantasy team's new unis.

I'm working on one now, should have it up soon...

Here's the template I came up with, if anyone is interested, although it's been blown away by ColorWerx's awesomeness...:lol:

I tried to keep it practical, and not worry too much about the crazy details...

Now now...let's not get carried away (!)...

What I do is pretty easy if you just use the sRGB values for the PMS spot colors...

Archived