2010 NBA All-Star Jersey's released

DrJack

I was more or less referring to the official graphics you've got, and post often....

Speaking of sRGB, do you have a conversion chart of values that you refer to? Having that info would be useful...

Pantone provides a number of sources...start with the Color Bridge guide...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only jerseys that should have names under the number are throwbacks of teams that had them in the first place. The old KC-Omaha Kings for example.

I honestly don't understand why there is such an uproar against names below the numbers. I personally like the fact that they took some liberties with the design for this and the past few All-Star jerseys. If there is ever a time that its okay to go off the deep end with a jersey or uniform it should be with an All-Star game uniform. Its one and done. Its not like we have to stare at it for 82 games over 3 or 4 years. Take chances...have fun...make it memorable! Some of my favorite jerseys come from past NBA All-Star games. This isn't one of my favs but its not one of the worst either.

Now one thing that does bother me is the color vs. color. This is something I hate. Pick one of the teams and make them wear white or silver or some other color that is much lighter then the other "color" jersey. It makes it harder on the fans watching the game to follow the action....well at least I find it harder to do so.

I know this may be OT, but can anyone recommend a place I can host that template so others can download it?

mediafire.com

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Why, oh why, must those damn three stripes be on everything Adidas touches?!?! David Stern has always steadfastly refused to allow manufacturer logos on game jerseys, yet ever since Adidas took over, there have been three stripes on the All-Star jerseys ever year, plus this year the Adidas logo also appears on the chest.

I think Adidas is about the worst thing that has ever happened to sports uniform design. I also think all of these "exclusivity" deals are terrible.

Oh yeah - and these uniforms are way too busy. I liked it better when the All-Star jerseys were in the thematic colors of that year's All-Star game (as opposed to always being blue/white or red/white).

Here's the uniforms being worn...East looks much better than West for some reason IMO

http://www.nba.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1001/allstar.jerseys/content.1.html

I think the West looks much better than the East. The East jersey's accents like the star are so blatant, they make the overall uni look cluttered, while the West is more subtle.

Here are all the designs since Adidas took over...They've definetly had some interesting looks, personally I think Adidas has done a great job with all the All-Star uniforms.

allstaradidas.png

Those are all great, except when you remember that the 08 jerseys were different colors on the front and back. That was HEINOUS.

I liked last year's better but these are not bad at all. Gonna be interesting to see both teams wearing colors instead of one team wearing white. I always thought that would be a good idea, & is probably the best thing to come out of this.

But man, can that jersey be any more TATC-ish or what. Like seriously, if you printed that picture out, hopped in the DeLorean & went back to the 1990 version of you and told him that this would be what the All-Stars would wear in the year 2010, you'd say that it makes sense but wonder why we don't have hoverboards or self-fastening shoes.

...It's upside down.

Haha, that's awesome, good eye!

Kind of strange that they missed that, but the logo is sewn on afterwards and maybe they were in a rush. That picture of Amare also shows that without any of the sublimating details the uniform looks extremely plain.

Archived