NFL Cervical Pad Graphics

TruColor

Would you mind if I used the Vikings one as a signature?

I can't speak for ColorWerx, but I don't see why you couldn't. Those images would be owned by the NFL team, not the person posting them in this topic.

I thought he made them so that's why I asked. New to the site, so I figured I should ask before I take.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I can't speak for ColorWerx, but I don't see why you couldn't. Those images would be owned by the NFL team, not the person posting them in this topic.

I thought he made them so that's why I asked. New to the site, so I figured I should ask before I take.

No problem. Have at it.

Two main things I noticed (and I know one was already addressed).

1. The Rams not only have two versions, the primary is from their LA days, and the alternate is the original STL script. They don't use their current script at all.

2. The Patriots wordmark (or I suppose alternate wordmark since they have another more stylized one) is kerned brutally. Could their be more space between the P-A-T? Ew.

It would at least be courteous for him to host his sig on his own photobucket account instead of using CWx's bandwidth.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 2 months later...

New Orleans Saints:

NewOrleansSaints_CVP_2002-9999.png

Here it is on a helmet. Pic is from 2006 but it hasn't changed since then.

IMG_9141.jpg

Personally I think it's kind of bland and it doesn't really fit with anything else in their identity. Wish they'd change to this, either gold w/blk outline or vice-versa.

SAINTS-20wordmark-w20R20symbol20(GOLD).jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Here's some prior ones ..... I think that KC's has remained the same and I wasn't aware that the TITANS have ever changed theirs ??

Do you even know what we are talking about in this thread? We're not talking about official wordmarks, per se.

The Titans' wordmark is slightly different than the wordmark on the back of the helmet...but the wordmark hasn't changed.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived