2009-10 NHL Season Part 2

NEW.ERA

The Coyotes are not moving, if all the reports from Glendale are true.

And they are if all the reports from Winnipeg are true. Believe what you want, for now there is no certainty.

The Glendale reports are real; Winnipeg relays on rumors.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And they are if all the reports from Winnipeg are true. Believe what you want, for now there is no certainty.

The Glendale reports are "official"; Winnipeg relays on rumors.

FYP

I wouldn't ascribe a greater or lesser "realness" to either reports at this juncture.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

"Relies"

Winnipeg also relies on the Fleetwood Mac album Rumours. They hope the Coyotes will go their own way, and they never stop thinking about tomorrow.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Lets go Vancouver!

David Thomson, his Royal peerage, media empire, and $19 billion in personal net worth says hi.

How dangerous could the Ducks be if they resigned Selanne and Niedermayer at minimum contracts and used the savings to re-sign Ryan and go big in the UFA market.

-Dan

Rick Tocchet bet he saw that one coming...

I saw, I came, I left.

Flames are scheduling a press conference later this afternoon.

Either to 1. Fire Ken King and Darryl Sutter, 2. Both step down or 3. We hear excuses and have both spared for another season.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Wow...why is this team is still there? I mean, not like I have anything against the Panthers. But, when your organization does something like this, one can not help but feel bad for Panthers fans. What were they celebrating? 10 years (technically 9) of not making the playoffs?

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

the order

1. Edmonton

2. Boston (from Toronto)

3. Florida

4. Columbus

5. New York Islanders

6. Tampa Bay

7. Carolina

8. Atlanta

9. Minnesota

10. New York Rangers

11. Dallas

12. Anaheim

13. Phoenix (from Calgary)

14. St. Louis

PvO6ZWJ.png

How dangerous could the Ducks be if they resigned Selanne and Niedermayer at minimum contracts and used the savings to re-sign Ryan and go big in the UFA market.

-Dan

Those guys, if they decide to come back, aren't going to come back for the league minimum. I mean, maybe they take a pay cut, but I kind of see them both retiring.

Thrashers make some pretty big changes.

- Head Coach John Anderson (along with the ENTIRE coaching staff) fired after just two seasons.

- Rick Dudley promoted to General Manager

- Don Waddell promoted to Team President

I'm guessing this had a little to do with the fact that Slava Kozlov called out management on his way out.

I'm just happy to see Waddell is no longer GM. Kinda lame that he's still with the organization, but at least he's no longer making the personnel moves.

Thrashers make some pretty big changes.

- Head Coach John Anderson (along with the ENTIRE coaching staff) fired after just two seasons.

- Rick Dudley promoted to General Manager

- Don Waddell promoted to Team President

I'm guessing this had a little to do with the fact that Slava Kozlov called out management on his way out.

I'm just happy to see Waddell is no longer GM. Kinda lame that he's still with the organization, but at least he's no longer making the personnel moves.

After ten years and little to show, the best way to get rid of a bad GM is to promote them to VP. It's kind of how the Republican party works.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived