A Little Backwards This Time

gcekus

Well, I was asked to design a logo for an adult hockey team... they wanted a "Yeti"-type look... This is where I'm netting out on the logo... It needs a couple more tweeks, but overall almost final...

Yeti-logo.jpg

Now they want me to come up with a team name... I have supplied several, none of which they where crazy about...

Any help would be great...

Thanks! :hockeysmiley:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, let me start by saying, this is some awesome work. I like the color combo to the far right.

As for a name, how about, the Icemen? Kinda cheesey, but the first name I thought about without even reading the name at the bottom was the Yettis.

Awesome job on the logo, dude.. kick ass work.

#2 color set, fo' sho'

Name?

I like the Yetti, but I'm guessing they nixed that...

Sasquatch

Blizzard

Drifts

Snowbanks

Flakes (lol)

Icecaptains (give yetti a hat)

Stompers

Gliders

Bizzakz

The Storm

Hagar the Horrible

Cheese

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Oh, you just like 3 cause it doesn't use black... you elitist.. :rolleyes::PB)

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

nitroisgoof.gif

ΓΔΒ!

nitroisgoof.gif

Ouch... a custom smiley just to poke fun. I see a Board Battle starting...

(The dedication is quite remarkable, though)

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I like the first color set and the name "Snow Beasts". Way to go man! That's some really awesome work!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

aengre's NABA team is called the Arctic Menace... I think that works well for a yeti logo.

That yeti's got quite the bottom lip. ^_^ Nice work. All three are nice, although I think the image shows up best with black, all hatred of black notwithstanding.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived