Pac-10 Football concepts

dgnmrwrw

Here's the Pac-10. Nothing too much to say at the outset here. No extreme changes, except maybe Oregon. Lots of tweaks and refinement of a lot of well-established looks. Enjoy and comment.

Arizona Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

Arizona State Home | Road | Road Alt

California Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

Oregon Home | Home Alt | Home Alt 2 | Road | Road Alt | Road Alt 2

Oregon State Home | Home Alt | Road | Road Alt

Stanford Home | Road

UCLA Home | Road | Road Alt

USC Home | Road

Washington Home | Road | Road Alt

Washington State Home | Road

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Once again, looking good here. My faves are Oregon, UCLA, Washington State and USC.

I love the Oregon number font...is that the one they used while Harrington was there?

I was hoping for a yellow Cal alt.

And those stripes you used on Oregon State would a be a great starting spot for a Cincinnati Bengals concept.

I absolutely love USC, the sublimated pattern on the back is very subtle but effective, and I think that it's just a slight upgrade that a team like Trojans need. I was really hoping that you'd continue the 'bear stripes' on the shoulders for Cal, which they currently have. I'd like to see you go more along the lines of that theme, instead of changing them. Oregon has so many things that I love about it, but on the other hand there are many things that bug me about it. The striping and wings on the pants and shoulders are a perfect touch, but the use of yellow and black is really ugly, it does not mix well. I'd consider dropping the black, maybe replacing it with silver, just so you don't end up with 5 colors on a uniform.

Great job once again!

These look great...love the work on ASU.

Also like the return to the white UofA helemts and that you left out the terrible yellow Cal alts.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Heres the conference that Ive been waiting for. I think you did a great job! Only changes I would make is losing the black for Oregon and the helmet stripe. Would of liked to have seen the interlocking OS for Oregon State. Other than those these are awesome. Great job once again. Keep it up man.

oregonsig.png

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. Not sure I get all of it, but I've gotten enough to work with.

I love the Oregon number font...is that the one they used while Harrington was there?

No, it's just a modified font (Bears, I think) that I styled to sorta match the O logo.

Wow, once again great job. Quick question, what program are you using?

Illustrator, always.

Ok, now for the updates. While I like the interlocking OS for Oregon St, I love the 'Beavers' script, and think it looks better on a helmet. I also like the balance of having one logo on the helmet and another on the collar. But, for those who wanted to see it, here's the home uni with the interlocking OS logo on the helmet.

Oregon St helmet option 2

I was a little surprised that a bunch of people were against the use of black in Oregon's set, mostly because they've been using it for so long, but also because I think green, yellow, and black look dope together (North Stars, anyone?). But, I did look at doing it different ways, including using just green and yellow; adding silver; adding gray; or adding a darker green. I really think Oregon needs another, darker color to go with the green and yellow, both for contrast and for definition. So I have updated their set to include a darker green. I think this works best because it helps provide contrast and depth without really introducing an entirely new color to the set. I also dropped the helmet stripe and simplified the pants and back stripes.

Oregon home option 2

Thoughts on these changes to Oregon?

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Oregon looks better, but I would use our actual athletic colors of Forest and Lightning. I'd like to see the actual harrington-era numbers make a comeback, since I'm not really feeling your typeface on that. Also not feeling the integration of the stripes and the wings, I would say choose one or the other but both don't really flow together well.

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived