Colorado Avalanche Jersey Concept

nitroseed

I was sitting around looking at the Avs jerseys and it started bugging me about how it would look if blue was the dominant color instead of the burgundy they use now. So... I whipped up this little creation, and an alternate concept I just pulled out of nowhere. What do you guys think?

avs-jerseys.gif

They have black on their current homes. I left it identical, and only swapped the burgundy and blue. ;)

true, but ditching the black there would make this cool concept that much better IMO

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I like the homes a little more than the currents (I was surprised myself that I liked them more), but like the current aways better than what you've shown. In short, the trim should stay burgundy, the base colour should only change. Add some burgundy and silver as minor trim colours to the alternate, and you've got what I always wanted them to do for their alt. Not some Rangers' rip-off garbage.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

i remember a jersey that looked just like your home that they were selling in foot locker back around 97 or 98. in this particular foot locker they were also selling green stars and yellow blackhawks jerseys :hockeysmiley:

i swear, just like it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Pretty interesting concept. They're pretty close to what our old league assigned us when we came into the league (before I designed the new logo and we got the Dynamo-like jerseys):

original Admirals white jersey

original Admirals blue jersey

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The whole design of these is really nice. I like the "mountain" type outlining.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I wonder if Joe Bosack will see these... ^_^ His firm is the one that designed the real Avs jerseys, I believe.

If I had to guess, he probably designed them when he worked for the NHL. I don't think his firm was founded when the Avs unveiled them.

I think they look okay, Nitro, but I really, REALLY like the burgundy as their primary color, so I prefer their current uniforms. I just wish the home jerseys had more silver.

Yeah but this signature hits it right on the money!

finals_lakers.jpg

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived