2010 NFL Schedule

BlueSky

the following teams do not get to play in a primetime game unless flexed for Sunday night:

Buffalo

Cleveland

Oakland

Tampa Bay

Detroit

Seattle

St. Louis

About damn time they take Oakland out of the primetime rotation. It seems as if the Raiders always get at least one MNF game a year, and they've been dreadful going on a decade now!!

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple of other quick things before I put the chops on the grill:

1-Notice on nfl.com, they state were the location for the games are but for the NYG and NYJ. Cowboys home games still say "Arlington, TX", but underneath the NYC teams, it is just blank.

2-I do think that the NFL still messes this up. The schedule could have been released in between more evenly the Combine, the start of Free Agency, and Draft. No need to have two items within the same week.

3-We all look at winnable games the moment this is released, before the draft, future FA signings, and any or all thinks which start with "voluntary". That's before mimi-camp and training camp when guys can get hurt. While the NFL does it right, they can still do their off-season a little better.

Does anyone here have even the slightest idea of what the :censored: he is trying to say? "and any or all thinks which start with voluntary?" :blink: I read that gibberish and think I need to retype it in some box so I can buy tickets to a concert or something.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

If the Cowboys play their absolute best this year, I can see them going 14-2. Again, that is if they play their best.

The worst I see them doing is 8-8. More realistically, I see a 12-4 to 13-3 season for the Cowboys this year. Probably a 12-4 year.

1-Notice on nfl.com, they state were the location for the games are but for the NYG and NYJ. Cowboys home games still say "Arlington, TX", but underneath the NYC teams, it is just blank.

2-I do think that the NFL still messes this up. The schedule could have been released in between more evenly the Combine, the start of Free Agency, and Draft. No need to have two items within the same week.

3-We all look at winnable games the moment this is released, before the draft, future FA signings, and any or all thinks which start with "voluntary". That's before mimi-camp and training camp when guys can get hurt. While the NFL does it right, they can still do their off-season a little better.

Does anyone here have even the slightest idea of what the :censored: he is trying to say? "and any or all thinks which start with voluntary?" :blink: I read that gibberish and think I need to retype it in some box so I can buy tickets to a concert or something.

Let me try and translate this for ya.

1. He's going to shave and then throw his bad sideburns on the grill.

2. He's looking for the states of NYG and NYJ, but google keeps giving him a blank stare.

3. He's trying to lose weight and wants some sort of combination that is free and a cold beer with it and doesn't think you can have that twice in one week.

4. He wants to go camping in a mini-cooper in the off-season.

Does that help infrared?

3-We all look at winnable games the moment this is released, before the draft, future FA signings, and any or all thinks things which start with "voluntary". That's before mimi-camp and training camp when guys can get hurt. While the NFL does it right, they can still do their off-season a little better.

Just a typo...I think. B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

About damn time they take Oakland out of the primetime rotation. It seems as if the Raiders always get at least one MNF game a year, and they've been dreadful going on a decade now!!

The Raiders have a national fanbase, ergo, they play in national games. NBC will probably pick up a Raiders game in the flex portion if there's anything remotely compelling going on with the Chargers or another opponent of theirs, and Fox protects some crappy Redskins-Giants game that nobody cares about. And I'm fine with this! America needs the Oakland Raiders.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

3-We all look at winnable games the moment this is released, before the draft, future FA signings, and any or all thinks things which start with "voluntary". That's before mimi-camp and training camp when guys can get hurt. While the NFL does it right, they can still do their off-season a little better.

Just a typo...I think. B)

OK let's say that it is a typo, "and any or all things which start with voluntary" still makes not one bit of sense. Typos don't explain the rest of the post. B)

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

The Raiders have a national fanbase, ergo, they play in national games. NBC will probably pick up a Raiders game in the flex portion if there's anything remotely compelling going on with the Chargers or another opponent of theirs, and Fox protects some crappy Redskins-Giants game that nobody cares about. And I'm fine with this! America needs the Oakland Raiders.

Pretty much. Terrible as they are right now, they are still one of the most popular teams in the NFL. Sometimes "bad & popular" outweighs "good & unknown."

I still hate watching them play right now, though. But I understand why they've had so many national games.

As for the Sunday Night games how in the world did the Redskins get 3 and the Cardinals get 0.

Hall Of Fame QBs:

Redskins +1

Cardinals -1

LOL touche but still I think all playoffs teams should get at least 1 Sunday Night game before the flex portion just like what abc used to do.

As for the Sunday Night games how in the world did the Redskins get 3 and the Cardinals get 0.

Hall Of Fame QBs: Redskins +1, Cardinals -1

LOL. Redskins 0, Cardinals 0. But that's for another thread.

I'd venture to guess that it's about ratings, and the Redskins and the teams they're playing have far more viewers than the Cardinals, who despite their recent good seasons, don't have the type of fan base or national following as a lot of the older East coast teams.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'd venture to guess that it's about ratings, and the Redskins and the teams they're playing have far more viewers than the Cardinals, who despite their recent good seasons, don't have the type of fan base or national following as a lot of the older East coast teams.

I was about to say, I think Washington has like ten times the fans Arizona has. That counts for a lot.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I was about to say, I think Washington has like ten times the fans Arizona has. That counts for a lot.

Not only that, but if the Redskins are playing on a primetime game, chances are Eagles fans, Cowboys fans, and Giants fans are tuning in to watch one of their team's division rivals. By putting the Redskins on national TV, you now draw in portions of 4 of the top 5 or 6 markets. And that's not counting the bonanza that the networks get if the Redskins happen to be playing one of their NFC East foes in primetime.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I know McNabb is there now, but why oh why does the NFL HAVE to treat us with the Cowboys at Redskins on Sunday Night again?(The 2 most overexposed teams IMO)

Also for the interconference division pairings are the same as 07.

For Example:

2007: 2010:

NO-SF Same

TB-SF

SF-ATL

SF-CAR

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I know McNabb is there now, but why oh why does the NFL HAVE to treat us with the Cowboys at Redskins on Sunday Night again?(The 2 most overexposed teams IMO)

I wouldn't exactly call arguably 2 of the most popular teams in the NFL overexposed. Especially the Cowboys, who are probably THE most popular team. Putting them on TV against the Redskins on Sunday Night is basically a guaranteed ratings bonanza. Plus the Skins have McNabb now? MAD PEOPLE are gonna be watching.

Archived