The Cornucopia of Possible NBA Logo Changes

Discogod

EDIT: Alright... here is my quick take on it:

CrossedSwordlogocopy.png?t=1280637323

Obviously, it would need cleaning up. Proportions and layout would need to be modified a bit, but I think it would be the right direction.

Yeah if you ever finish this one up make sure you have the swords either fully going over or fully under the basketball instead of half and half. But you probably already realized that.

HybridLogos-NBA-Timberwolves.png?t=1336836952

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EDIT: Alright... here is my quick take on it:

CrossedSwordlogocopy.png?t=1280637323

Obviously, it would need cleaning up. Proportions and layout would need to be modified a bit, but I think it would be the right direction.

Yeah if you ever finish this one up make sure you have the swords either fully going over or fully under the basketball instead of half and half. But you probably already realized that.

I didn't even realize i did that. I think I was trying to decided what looked better, over or under, and then just saved it anyway.

I think it would be better to just have a solid plate behind the letters, rather than 2 thin outlines. Its rough, really rough... I might mess with it later, who knows.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

something like this wouldnt be bad for just a logo

v.png

Lol you are welcome for the inspiration! ;) I like it, I plan on modifying mine as well... basically the same thing you have, just some color changes. and placement.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

v.png

I actually do like this, but I think there's a little too much gold in it. Just looks a little too bright.

Get rid of the blue outline on the letters and shrink the ball down a little so that the letters fall right in the middle of it, and I think you are gold.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

v.png

I actually do like this, but I think there's a little too much gold in it. Just looks a little too bright.

Get rid of the blue outline on the letters and shrink the ball down a little so that the letters fall right in the middle of it, and I think you are gold.

I like this, but something about it is too... vertical/narrow. I dont know if u know what i mean. Im sure it would grow on me though.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Saw this T-Wolves tweet on Facebook:

Tweaked uni announcement set for 8/16. Uniforms w/ some improvements will be unveiled on social media platforms 1st.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It seems like they just changed. What I hope for is more green, less Mav. Work green into the outlines on the workmark/number. Leave the silver, dump the black.

But I doubt it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It seems like they just changed. What I hope for is more green, less Mav. Work green into the outlines on the workmark/number. Leave the silver, dump the black.

But I doubt it.

Maybe a green/black combo would work well, though green/blue would work as well. When will most NBA owners realize that nearly half of all its teams wear blue of one sort or another as a primary color? :rolleyes:

Insert Signature Here?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I doubt it.

Maybe a green/black combo would work well, though green/blue would work as well. When will most NBA owners realize that nearly half of all its teams wear blue of one sort or another as a primary color? :rolleyes:

Blue is one of the best selling colors, which is the reason for this.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Not sure if these are going to be the real deal, but I still thought I'd post. I saw someone post these on Twitter. He said it was from an up-coming Video Game, didn't say which game though.

137800045.jpg

137799888.jpg

Those are horrible.

No flow to them at all. The navy sticks out like a sore thumb.

It's just a terribly recolored third jersey from last year.

It'll definitely be different than that, I hope.

Oh, and LOL at the seats behind Jamison in the second picture of him. Backwards logo.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Hopefully they bring their uniform design out of the WNBA and into the NBA, but I fear that they will be venturing even deeper into the WNBA waters.

We can only hope, but if the decisions they're making in regards to the uniform are anything like the ones they're making with the roster in mind...don't hold your breath.

hollywoodp.jpg

Hopefully they bring their uniform design out of the WNBA and into the NBA, but I fear that they will be venturing even deeper into the WNBA waters.

We can only hope, but if the decisions they're making in regards to the uniform are anything like the ones they're making with the roster in mind...don't hold your breath.

The Cavs? they had no idea what LeBitch was doing, so they couldn't make any moves. He held the team hostage and screwed them big time. By the time his betrayal was over, who the heck was left for the Cavs to sign? NO ONE

Archived