Nhl Home Sweaters....

fiasco!

i just finished vectorizing templates for all the NHL home sweaters....all the logos and sweaters are in their correct pantones......enjoy.

here you go:

Eastern Conference

NHL_EC_home_sweaters.gif

Western Conference

NHL_WC_home_sweaters.gif

C&C appreciated.

PM me with your e-mail addy and the reason you want them in this format:

board name:

e-mail:

why i want the jersey templates:

which team(s):

format (gif or ai):

version of program:

i will only respond to PM requests for these (or all the other vector art i have), so don't post your request for the templates in this thread.

if i don't respond to your request right away, don't be offended.....i work a full time job and have a wife and 2 kids at home, so i only get online during work hours (m-f, 9-5)

sorry if i seem to be an ass, but i don't want this stuff getting into the wrong hands.

keep in mind that not everyone will be receiving the vector files. if i don't know you or you aren't an established board member, chances are you will have to settle for the .gif files.

again....enjoy!

Awesome work, buddy... that is a kick-ass set of jerseys... simply beautiful!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Very, very, very minor nitpick, but on the Thrashers jerseys, there is an extra ring of burgundy around the outside of the collar, as seen here:

20021002103125_a.gif

He's wearing the home jersey, but I have a road jersey myself which has the same stripe.

Otherwise, a FANTASTIC display of vectorizing madness! Well freakin' done, my friend.

sweet work as always my man... that shade of yellow on the stars jersey looks freaky... but i can only assume you used the right pantones if u said you did... awesome work... once i get my copies of it ill nit pick like Nitro...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I'm stunned with all the San Jose fans on the board that I'm the one pointing this out, but the mesh sidepanels on the Sharks jersey should be black. It's showing up grey on your template.

hate to be a downer, but you say those are all official pantones?

the dallas looks WAAAY off. they don't use a bright yellow, or anything even close. the jerseys have a brownish/tan/baby doodoo color for gold. nothing even remotely yellow.

Gentlemen.. in regards to color, the ACTUAL ai file has the correct pantones.

The above posted image is a web gif, which reduces the colors significantly. What you see here online is a mere representation of the actual file, which has correct pantone information.

Thank you.

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Gentlemen.. in regards to color, the ACTUAL ai file has the correct pantones.

The above posted image is a web gif, which reduces the colors significantly. What you see here online is a mere representation of the actual file, which has correct pantone information.

Thank you.

thanks for having my back, buddy!

yes, the posted gif does change the look of the colors, but the .ai file has the actual pantone swatches.

Those are really cool. It's such a great reference to have them all on one page like that.

Hmm, how many of those exact ones do I own...

Nine!

Any plans to do the road and alt versions?

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Joel and I have discussed attacking the lights and the alts, but nothign has been started. Both of us work fulltime, so it would be another slow project to get completed. But rest assured, if we did, the Thrashers and Leafs woudl be done first!

ΓΔΒ!

Archived