San Jose Sharks Concept

puckcool22

My first reaction was to gag. But then, i gave it some time to sink in. i pictured it on the ice, and I am now coming around to liking it.

I see that grey and when I am on the computer think "default non-color! error!"

But, on a jersey it could be interesting. I think I might carry over the collar box-color to the back, as well. Right now, it just kinda dissapears.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Yea, Silver as a main color in a hockey jersey, actually in any jersey, in my opinion is just eek. I think that the SJ logo is an ok main logo on the jersey, but I agree that it would look better an a sholder patch. Theres just something about it that doesnt work...

the good: Go GRAY!!!

the bad: two-color SJ doesn't work that well, IMO. maybe teal with a black outline, black w/white outline and teal shadow, something like that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

What did you create those in?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I am of the opinion that gray does not look good on a jersey in any capacity, unless it is used for a trim line. Silver, in some cases, can look good (see: Nashville Predators), but in most cases, it's a bad idea. In this case, it's a meh... The grey makes it look very bleak and unexciting to me.

That would make a great shoulder logo it dont work on the fornt of the jersey and it would have to be on a teal jersye the silver just dont look good on any jersey.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

puckcool22,

I'm going to buck the crowd and give you a positive remark. If the jersey's are gray and not silver (see the comments about the Atlanta Braves Jackets) then you get a 8.5 out of 10. If you make them silver, you get -2.5 :D

Seriously, nice job. I agree about the two color "SJ", I like it in one color but your concept is good. I like it - :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Ohio State hockey wore grey jerseys two years ago with grey socks to match. I hated them and so did everyone else. No one bought them and the team did away with them after one year. They are the only team I can remember who has ever worn silver or grey

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Ohio State hockey wore grey jerseys two years ago with grey socks to match. I hated them and so did everyone else. No one bought them and the team did away with them after one year. They are the only team I can remember who has ever worn silver or grey

i remember checking Air Force's site, apparently either last year or this year they had a dark gray/silver alternate...can't find any pics of it, however.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

AltJerseyBrown.jpg

This jersey needed darkened about two notches... on the field it just looked dirty.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived