2010 NCAA Football Thread

Gary

Well, unfortunately, unlike some other boards, this one lacks an 'ignore member' feature.

Of course, if it did have one, a lot of people would probably be ignoring me right now.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, unfortunately, unlike some other boards, this one lacks an 'ignore member' feature.

Of course, if it did have one, a lot of people would probably be ignoring me right now.

29d9541.jpg

I'm not ignoring you, btw. Yeah, your passion for your rivalry is a bit overzealous, but dammit, it's college football. :P

Hmm. Not sure how I missed that one. Thanks for the heads up.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Did you guys just see the pop Rodgers just gave #20 from Oregon?? Holy shizz, for a guy as small as him, he's a freaking monster. Totally ran that guy over!!

And BTW, I just used the ignore members feature today. I couldn't stand reading another ridiculously stupid SEC glorification post.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

That girl's throwing motion was the ugliest I've ever seen.

Also, Auburn is quickly surpassing Bama as my least favorite SEC school. I'll be rejoicing when Auburn football gets the death penalty.

Auburn did nothing wrong in the Cam Newton situation. SEC schools are allowed to do what they did. They're not going to be punished at all.

LvZYtbZ.png

Now, for your Crazy Ass Stat of the Day:

The Oregon Duck (You know, the mascot) has now done 2,757 pushups for all the points Oregon has scored this season.

You'd think The Duck would be all built and badass... But, the mascot still has a little belly on him. That's OK, because I think everyone loves The Duck.

Now, for your Crazy Ass Stat of the Day:

The Oregon Duck (You know, the mascot) has now done 2,757 pushups for all the points Oregon has scored this season.

You'd think The Duck would be all built and badass... But, the mascot still has a little belly on him. That's OK, because I think everyone loves The Duck.

Does the Duck go on road trips?

Oregon vs. Auburn in the National Championship.

I can't wait, I've been looking forward to this since they emerged as the frontrunners in the polls. That game is going to be an absolute track meet.

I'm just kinda sick of the non-stop constant hardcore blowing of Cam Newton already. Its like every saturday since week 2 is "Blow Cam Newton Day" of ESPN or ABC or CBS. I get it, he's good, he's a badass, he's big, he can run, etc.. can we just stop blowing him for one freaking saturday? Its like the world's love for the SEC times a million for one player.

spacer.png

I'm just kinda sick of the non-stop constant hardcore blowing of Cam Newton already. Its like every saturday since week 2 is "Blow Cam Newton Day" of ESPN or ABC or CBS. I get it, he's good, he's a badass, he's big, he can run, etc.. can we just stop blowing him for one freaking saturday? Its like the world's love for the SEC times a million for one player.

Dude, it's the ESECPN. What do you expect?

Archived