2011 New York-Penn League All-Star Game Logo

bohob

There's nothing really "all stary" about yours - it's kind of like a logo just for the stadium. It's well done, it just doesn't reflect the type of event well IMO.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Mine were 9 & 10. Like bohob, I'm not upset I lost, because there were quite a few I would hove voted for.

But not the winning one. I think there are too many colors and things going on in it.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

To me, my favorites and the ones that catch my eye are #1,#5, and #6. The logos that you guys did were excellent as well, but those are the ones that catch my eye and I keep going back to.

I agree with both you guys that the winner wasn't exactly deserving here. It says he's won twice in a row, and that combined with one of the worst logos makes me suspect someone was stuffing the ballot box.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I agree with both you guys that the winner wasn't exactly deserving here. It says he's won twice in a row, and that combined with one of the worst logos makes me suspect someone was stuffing the ballot box.

Doing a little bit of research... he's Kevin Smith's webmaster, so he's had that entire fanbase voting for him. That explains it.

#1, 13, 14 and 15 are good. They chose possibly the worst one though! (along with #11)

I really like #1 and #14...yours is GREAT but as someone else said, it looks more like a well-done stadium tribute.

87Redskins.png

Archived