Florida Everblades

raysox

"I feel like working on a concept. A hockey one on my new temp. Oh sweet, the Everblades logo is in .svg on wikipedia" -raysox

"do it." -TC

And then it was born!

I think this team has one of the coolest logos around. They have navy home jerseys, a white road, and a green alternate. I think that a green home would fit so much better, since the mascot is a gator. I went with simple stripes, and an outline of a shoulder yoke. Then it hit me. I still have the pattern that I used on my Florida Gators concept last year. I vectorized that, made it dark green and it worked out great. Under each stripe I put the gator skin pattern not trying to overkill it. The white is the same as the home with the colours reversed. Here it is!

Everblades2.png

How is the template also? Comment.

Sicky gnar broski

Love the scales, and love the white away jersey. Very solid. Great job.

Take off the scales and it could almost be a modernized Hartford Whalers concept.

And I agree, this needs a more personalized number font. With the scales on the arm and that awesome logo, it's become a very unique jersey. You should definitely get a custom font to really bring it all together

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

It might work better blue. At a small size, the crest really gets lost on the green jersey.

The scales are a great subtle touch, but might even be better on the shoulders where they'd be more visible, and not tucked into gloves or breezers.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Looks better, but I still think you could go with more of an 'edgy' font...try Gothikka, I think it could work well.

I like the third as well, maybe try using just the gator logo as the crest.

I like these concepts! Gator skin is wicked awesome.

Only thing I can think of that screams alligator more would be maybe some subtle tooth-like striping in the trim?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Looks very nice. The pattern works very well, and the rest of the striping is solid. I really like the alternate. The only thing I'm not sure about is the ECHL logo on the shoulders. I agree about Gothikka, though you might want to thicken it up a bit.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I'm not much of a hockey guy (I really don't know much about the sport) so I normally don't comment on hockey concepts, but I like this. I love this template, it's not so blatantly a template, looks more natural than most I see on here. Also I love the green home uniforms, it makes more sense than the navy they actually use. Good work.

I remember visiting the Everblades' arena once. Seemed nice. Glad to hear they're still around.

The concept is pretty amazing. I think the update with the new number font and the blue alt is the way to go. I would disagree with the posts suggesting tooth-based striping. What you have now works wonders. It's traditional enough to really stand the test of time, while the scales really make the set pop and allow it stand out by itself. Anything else, like teeth striping, would be going overboard, in my opinion. What you have now is the perfect mix of tradition and contemporary.

Archived