MiLB Re-Brands: San Antonio Missions

bohob

I like this a lot. The top left one is my favorite.

Actually, I like the text from top left but I think it would pop better with a gold or white outline, especially on the black background.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I decided to go with the gold outline and silver type accents because I prefer the way it works across the entire scheme. I also lightened the silver to make it more subtle. The wordmarks are pretty straightforward. The two monogram logos are meant to appear on the caps, whereas the jalapeño could be a sleeve patch and is based on the team's current mascot. I have included a teal and a green version, as I am not sure which one to go with. C&C please.

missions_id.jpg

I'm a little late to the party, but I liked the black highlights for the Alamo. I think it makes it look a bit sharper. Overall it's a sharp set. The one thing that displeases my eye is the baseball on top of the Alamo. I like that it's there, but it just looks slapped on in a sense. Perhaps if you made it subtle, it'd fit better.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

I liked the top left one best for sure. it seemed more unified as a whole logo without the gray. either way really nice job. for the SA letters, I would like it better if they were interacting, as most baseball cap logos do rather than sitting side by side. you could still incorporate some alamo type design in the lettering, but i dont like it just sitting inside a rectangular alamo box. the jalapenos are very cool for a minor league team. overall this set really nice and crisp

Archived