• Last Reply

BROWNS-GARCIA-RELEASED.jpg

Rudi_Johnson.jpg

warrick.peter.jpg

ronnie-brown-ricky-williams.jpg

nfl0812115+orange.jpg

week15_texans1.jpg

Eli%20Manning%206.jpg

I like orange and red. I would love for the orange teams to have dark bottoms aside from the Bengals to complete the look, but it's decent without still. Dolphins with orange on aqua would be awesome.

2ly2w09.jpg

Just to add some others I didn't put in the first post. Keep in mind I'm viewing this as the whole uniform combo. Without the all green or all red, I still like the Jets and Texans unis, but not as much.

090927wallace250.jpg

curtis-martin.jpg

KellenWinslow2.jpg

nfl_g_ward_ravens2_576.jpg

2ly2w09.jpg

v2zg1cvr2esyaqfogx0tvo06g.giffes1axriyey0y8kvshpl8nfme.gift1at00x5jltot70ngdg7k2y2p.gifghmugcrhfv9tvt0hs9hh7ugg4.gif

This is currently my favorite set in the NFL right now. It's a 90s design that, amazingly, still looks fresh to this day. The only thing I'd change would be to make the orange alt the primary so that it would fit in with the rest of Denver's uniform history & relegate the blue/monochrome as an alt. Other than that, this is about as good as it gets, IMO.

As far as college football is concerned:

ruthrowback.jpg

42621653.jpg

EPDJVFEYKCJMBKH.20090708165142.jpg

VT & LSU are tied for my favorites.

Buc knows what's coming here...

saints-1967-si-cover.jpg?w=442&h=575

Couldn't agree more. Flat-out perfect, that uniform. Sleeve stripes wouldn't work today, but other than they they should bring it back.

Favorite uniform all-time? No question.

4909865207_eff6f39a58_o.jpg

Either with gold stripes on socks or without. Beautiful, elegant, bold, instantly recognizable. No sleeve stripes, so it could still work today with one minor tweak (logo on helmet). Too bad they missed their chance in the 1990s.

My favorite current uniform is:

gmen_7.jpg

I love this. The gray pants and facemask, the pants stripe picking up the helmet pattern, the deep blue. Works with the modern template as well. Their road uniforms are terrible - not enough blue, bad pants striping, silly sleeve stripes - but the home uniforms make them the best-dressed eleven in the NFL.

Archived