Favorite Football Uniforms

Dogeshak

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Steelers fan I utterly hate the Cincinnati Bengals, but I must say that their away uniforms are damn cool.

Cincinnati-Bengals2.jpg

AAIP081.jpg

Red + pewter = awesome

Houston%2BTexans%2Bv%2BTampa%2BBay%2BBuccaneers%2BRgqX8ZwaZ0Kl.jpg

I liked Pitt's uniforms better with their Adidas sponsor. I think they're being picked up by Nike this year. (That must be why I was able to buy a game-replica Panthers jersey for only $5 this summer... it's an Adidas jersey!)

byham1203a_500.jpg

Also probably in the minority, I'm a fan of the so-called "sports bra" uniforms Oregon State introduced.

Picture%2012(24).png

OhioBobcatsSquareSig.pngPittSquareSig2.pngOregonStateVintageSquareSig.pngve26tk.png

Images thanks to TornadoGTS

I'll go current... or at least semi-current, since I hate most blandness of everything retro:

Minnesota+Vikings+v+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+Bh25WE53EzBl.jpg

Eastern+Michigan+v+Michigan+nNKrPbho34sl.jpg

burfictmasolijpg-c3be894fb6f9f913_large.jpg

I actually like most Oregon's uni/combos they've used in the past few years. Change is good. Plus, they just look fast.

apcacunrr_usc_notre_dame_1ac5k-lg.jpg

Washington+Redskins+v+Carolina+Panthers+25PGTJmQccrl.jpg

Minus the pink, of course.

New+England+Patriots+v+San+Diego+Chargers+8s26pTQvqW4l.jpg

I'd list the Titans if they'd change their helmet. Mostly the navy blue top/navy blue pant combo- and if they'd wear white pants with the powder blue top. But- since they don't...

I just don't see how the Chargers current version of the powder blues can be on anyone's list. They completely :censored:ed up a golden oppurtunity with those. Also how can the Texans be included on this list after ditching the red socks that went perfectly with that uniform combo. By using the navy socks with navy pants they went from one of the best unis to one of the worst it makes that big a difference.

kitna_desktop.jpg

120197dillon_427x500.jpg

and the uniform that wasn't given its due time (only worn for 2 games :cry: ), the black pants with that jersey set. I miss these more than I miss any other uniform.

Agreed, I posted a pic earlier with Peter Warrick in the all black previous Bengals unis.

I love those uniforms, absolutely gorgeous.

Not that I'm a fan of the Bengals or Browns, but I do like some of their unis.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived