1938 texas tech uniforms

ONUV

from the looks of the black and white picture it should be red on red, not red on black. who recolored this?

cool though. I'd love to see a pro combat version of this for modern day. too bad TTU is UA

I think its recolored properly. Notice the shoulders are clearly darker than the body.

from the looks of the black and white picture it should be red on red, not red on black. who recolored this?

cool though. I'd love to see a pro combat version of this for modern day. too bad TTU is UA

I think its recolored properly. Notice the shoulders are clearly darker than the body.

He's saying the pants and jersey should be the same color.

Without the sleeves (which obviously wouldn't be on a modern version) these would look like a pretty typical modern template. It would be pretty cool to see them trot out on the field with those socks though!

wr.c.5.7.6.6.2.JPG

ttech1938.jpg

very pro combat

This pretty much proves that stuff like this is cyclical. This seriously looks like something funky that you'd see from a Nike school or any other school that wanted to experiment with different striping patterns. They would not look out of place in today's football, aesthetic-wise.

The recolor should definitely be red on red

The pants could also be khaki or grey, which would be more likely for this era anyway. If I were b.indly guessing, I'd go with silver/grey pants.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Incredible. Never would have expected that. I guess ProCombat really does throw back. Waaaaay back. Nice find.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived