Davidson ripped off?

RedEye

Yeah that's definitely close, I also think you should go after them Davidson. I do admit that when I saw the title I thought you were talking about the university and their new logo, I was like who would rip off that thing?! lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

You can see where they changed the portions of the logo to say "hey, it's the same pose, but a different logo..."

The problem? The nose. They didn't touch the nose, and that is exactly the same. From the nose, you can deconstruct the rest of the sham that is this logo.

Also, go Omaha Lancers!

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I happen to know that Fraser is incommunicado this week (he and I are working on another project and stay in touch). I took the liberty however of sending the following e-mail to the team's "Chairman:"

I'm writing to advise you that your club's new logo identity is almost certainly in violation of a copyright held by a fellow named Fraser Davidson, for a design he created some time ago. An example of the work he created can be found at this URL:

I would strongly recommend that you contact him immediately regarding this matter, so that upon discovery of your team's infringement on his design he doesn't pursue legal action. While I have no connection with Mr. Davidson nor interest, financial or otherwise, in this matter, I do have contact information for him in the form of an e-mail address, at "fraser@fraserdavidson.co.uk."

In closing, I'd like to say that the modifications to his design, by whomever did them, suit the club well, and I hope that you can work out suitable arrangements whereby you can actually use them.

Stay tuned...

nav-logo.png

I happen to know that Fraser is incommunicado this week (he and I are working on another project and stay in touch). I took the liberty however of sending the following e-mail to the team's "Chairman:"

I'm writing to advise you that your club's new logo identity is almost certainly in violation of a copyright held by a fellow named Fraser Davidson, for a design he created some time ago. An example of the work he created can be found at this URL:

I would strongly recommend that you contact him immediately regarding this matter, so that upon discovery of your team's infringement on his design he doesn't pursue legal action. While I have no connection with Mr. Davidson nor interest, financial or otherwise, in this matter, I do have contact information for him in the form of an e-mail address, at "fraser@fraserdavidson.co.uk."

In closing, I'd like to say that the modifications to his design, by whomever did them, suit the club well, and I hope that you can work out suitable arrangements whereby you can actually use them.

Stay tuned...

Definitely keep us posted on this.

gYH2mW9.png

It has a similar nose and mouth? big deal.

yawn

Are you kidding me? It looks like somebody took some tracing paper and Davidson's logo, and changed a couple of things to suit the team name. I don't know why, but for some reason, people around here don't especially like having their artwork stolen. :rolleyes:

MegatronSig2.jpg

Stay tuned...

Give them Hell Davidson

baltimoreravens.png

Wow. Just saw this only the local news and thought something looked a little weird about it! Definitely a rip off. But I do have to admit, if they can find a way to work this out with davidson, this is a very good identity for them.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived