Bandwagon Signatures

tBBP

Pure boredom birthed this idea. And so here it is.

Not much to say; just something that popped up in my head. Took an old wagon from one of my old 3DS Max projects, vectorized it and stuck a tagline next to it. I can customize these for whatever team's bandwagon you've officially jumped onto, and ride it on out into the sunset with that team for however long you wish. If you can drink the kool-aid, surely you can sport the sig. ^_^

That said, below are just a few examples...and of course, yours truly has already punched his bandwagon ticket below. Again, if you're interested, request below and I'll see about hooking you up.

SC-bandwagoner-sig.png

KCchiefs-bandwagoner-sig.png

NOsaints-bandwagoner-sig.png

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Atlanta Braves please, I'll use it if they can get it together

EDIT: Could you put "For D-Lee" at the end on mine?

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I don't want to prevent people from requesting what they want, but an Orioles bandwagon? And from a Yankees fan nonetheless? You're doing that as a joke right?

I see what you are saying, but I did jump on it last year I will admit. Fantasy baseball team had 4 players from Baltimore and they all started of really well so I think thats why. I still like the Orioles but Yankees > Twins > Cubs > Orioles.

Might as well give every Rays fan one of these, they all are bandwagoners.

Enough....it's not true...

Lol, it is though. And you're just 19, so enough from you, haha.

These are a cool idea though man, they came out great. Nice work.

2ly2w09.jpg

Two things:

a/ y'all keep that back-and-forth bickering up outta my thread, would ya please? Argue about all that stuff over in the SiG forum.

b/ For thy guy who requested the O's sig, i am obliged by CCSLC regulations to mention the following: "NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FANTASY TEAM." ^_^

That said, here's the first batch of these. The requests not posted here are still to come.

ATLbraves-bandwagoner-sig.png

AU-bandwagoner-sig.png

BALorioles-bandwagoner-sig.png

WPG-bandwagoner-sig.png

SD-bandwagoner-sig.png

LAL-bandwagoner-sig.png

bandwagoner-sig.png

BSU-bandwagoner-sig.png

Again, the rest are still to come, as well as any new requests.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived