NBA Adidas Revolution 30 Avatar Series

CDixonDesign

Hey guys, it's been quite a while since I did a series of Avatars, and I wanted to make myself one this morning for the start of the Celtics' season. After making one, I figured that i'd share the love with a series of the new NBA jerseys. I wanted to see how much interest is sparked with these.

Remember, if there is interest, I ask that you guys please host these yourself and not hotlink to my photobucket, as it will eat up bandwidth...thanks!

Celtics / Ray Allen:

CelticsRev30.png

Heat / LeBron:

HeatRev30.png

Magic / Howard:

MagicRev30.png

Let me know how interested in these you guys are, and i'll do some more. Keep in mind that the requests won't be filled immediately, as i'm doing these at lunch and breaks from in between work....

Clif

CDixonDesign

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back to the world of avatars, this is solid work as usual from you!

I request Hawks / Josh Smith...one home, and one alt. Thanks in advance, this is very nice work. I'm sure you will have plenty of interest.

Fantastic! Could I possibly get a navy Deron Williams Jazz one?

Thanks in advance, and take your time haha I'm in no rush!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Here's a closeup of the detail of these. I realize now that almost 90% of it is lost in the downsizing to "Avatar" size. I think my artistic OCD isn't getting utilized enough. :lol:

Closeup:

CelticsDetail.png

Yeah, I noticed that you got it all the way down to the Hawks' numbers lacking bevels but having the mesh inside. The attention to detail is VERY nice.

Archived