2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

Doesn't matter. They still booed as they would've if he had been there. He just chose to run away and hide from it. Ran away and hid from booing. Booing!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How gutless do you have to be to skip pregame intros? Never seen that before. What a coward!!!

Shut. The. Hell. Up.

You're right, that was a mans move to stay in the locker room.

I'm not saying it was a "man's" move. Actually, I would never say that, because saying anything is a "man's" move just sounds stupid.

I'm just saying that you should shut the hell up about it. It's childish, it's petty, and it makes you look like a damn fool. Enjoy the "win" and whatever masturbatory "karmaic" retribution you think it gives you.

----------

If he wanted to cower in the locker room because he didn't want to face the fans, then why the hell did he wait until the 2nd time he came back to Cleveland to do it? To borrow a phrase from the past, "now that don't make no kind of damn sense." I know it's fun to hate on dude and all, but come on, man.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Knowing Cleveland fans, the booing and bitching and crying would have been ten times worse if he had done the intro.

Also, there are enough nutjobs in the fanbase that I wouldn't fully rule out somebody trying to assassinate him. It would most likely be a hilarious failure, but hey...

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Speaking of bizarre incidents on the court, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and John Wall (of all combinations of players) got into a big scuffle in tonight's game. Ilgauskas elbowed Wall twice, no foul was called, then Wall tried to "steal" the ball, but it looked more like a punch. Ilgauskas, Wall, and Juwan Howard were all ejected with Flagrant-2's.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

As good as the games have been for the past few nights, I can't be the only one who wishes that we could just fast-forward through these final few games and just skip straight to the playoffs. I'm ready for playoff basketball, the regular season's done all that it can do with me as a fan. :P

As good as the games have been for the past few nights, I can't be the only one who wishes that we could just fast-forward through these final few games and just skip straight to the playoffs. I'm ready for playoff basketball, the regular season's done all that it can do with me as a fan. :P

Yeah, I said that there were going to be some interesting races to the finish line last week, but it's really looking like we're pretty much set. The only things that interest me now are whether Miami can make it to 2nd place (nah), and Memphis can make it to 7th (likely, but the Spurs are the better match). I'm ready for a really good NBA postseason. You want to fast-forward now? Wait till it's the first round and there are like five days between games.

Wait so big Z got into a fight or "scuffle" with John Wall? I'm just hearing this now.

Yeah, they were out on the perimeter, Big Z connected on some bows, Wall wasn't having it & hit him in the side with a right hook. I'd find the video, but I'm in a lazy mood at the moment.

Weird duo to come to blows, though.

Wait so big Z got into a fight or "scuffle" with John Wall? I'm just hearing this now.

Since it happened in the NBA, you're only supposed to refer to it as a brawl.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Since it happened in the NBA, you're only supposed to refer to it as a brawl.

Thug!!!!!

Fans like PittsburghSucks are starting to make me root for the Heat to win the Finals, just so the whole city of Cleveland can finally shut up and get over their inferiority complex. I'm glad LeBron skipped pre-game intros because we were all spared another outpouring of Cleveland's immature bitterness. Grow up and accept that LeBron is no longer a Cavalier.

How do you think I feel? I live here. Believe me, these people were every bit as annoying with LeBron as they have been without him. They'll never get over it.

It's too bad really. Once upon a time (before the Browns left and the Indians got good) Cleveland fans were among the best in sports. Now they're just embarrassing.

BB52Big.jpg

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/features/scott_howard_cooper/03/31/nba-hall-of-fame/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

So there's a chance no pros make the Hall of Fame this year. That's wacky. How is Dennis Rodman not in? One of the best defensive players of all time, and a key component of five championship teams.

So I noticed tonight that the Lakers' bench no longer does the "stand until we score" thing. Anyone know when they stopped doing that? I thought that was their thing, even earlier this season.

This became a fixture at Hawks games: Fans not sitting until the Hawks score via a field goal. Don't know when this crap started....within the past 2-3 years, I assume.

I don't care for it. Kinda pointless.....

Archived