2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Ireland should follow through on his promise and walk the walk may be he can get some walking boots from Nancy Sinatra.

KCAL 9 Lakers reporter and KSPN radio host John Ireland was so confident the Los Angeles Lakers would beat the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday he declared on the radio he would ?quit my job and walk home if the Lakers lose.?

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/lakers_host_john_ireland_will_quit_job_walk_home_from_cleveland_after_loss/4178898?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

John Ireland should follow through on his promise and walk the walk may be he can get some walking boots from Nancy Sinatra.

KCAL 9 Lakers reporter and KSPN radio host John Ireland was so confident the Los Angeles Lakers would beat the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday he declared on the radio he would ?quit my job and walk home if the Lakers lose.?

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/lakers_host_john_ireland_will_quit_job_walk_home_from_cleveland_after_loss/4178898?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

So...is he still employed? ;)

Insert Signature Here?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So...is he still employed? ;)

... or if he got home? ...

I saw, I came, I left.

Wow, I don't know if it's the lighting, but that court looks terrible.

In other news, Bulls upset the Spurs tonight, 109-99.

Is the Bulls winning really a big upset? They are a good team, certainly capable of making some playoff waves. And the Spurs IMO are a touch overrated. Certainly having a great record regular season does not always = post season success.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

So, Gregg Popovich has named Tim Duncan the West's starting center, replacing the injured Yao Ming. I understand why Popovich did it, Timmy's his boy and all, but you have got to be kidding me, man. This ain't the NBA Lifetime Achievement Award here, this is about right now. Based on performance only, there are probably 4 people I'd rather see start than Timmy. I expect stupid ass selections from fans (voting in a motherfvcker that can barely walk, let alone play ball), but the coaches need to be better than this.

Keyshawn Johnson and Cris Carter wanted me to tell y'all how they felt about this:

x2_355d34b.jpg

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

WFAN is report Melo is coming to Newark.

Try again. This only happens if he agrees to an extension with the Nets. I doubt he will. It's become pretty clear that Melo wants to be a Knick, and only a Knick.

6uXNWAo.png

I don't think Melo goes.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Here is the tentative deal:

To Nets: Melo, Billups, Shelden Williams, Melvin Eli, Balkman

To Nuggetts: Harris, Favors, Murphy, Uzoh, and four 1st round picks

What in the good hell is this?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

To Nuggetts: Harris, Mavors, Murphy, Uzoh, and four 1st round picks

Just saw this on Rotoworld. FOUR FIRST ROUND PICKS? Man, the Nets better hope Melo's their guy. They're giving away the next half-decade of the franchise in exchange.

Well if he dont sign than Denver is screwed because that means its only the Knicks and the Knicks can say no to a deal and make the Nuggets end up getting nothing in return.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

FOUR first rounders??? That's something you offer for a legend like Kobe or LeBron. Not Carmelo Anthony, who is barely even HOF caliber. Sh1t, man. Prokorov needs to lay off the vodka!

And memo to Denver, MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

6uXNWAo.png

So, Gregg Popovich has named Tim Duncan the West's starting center, replacing the injured Yao Ming. I understand why Popovich did it, Timmy's his boy and all, but you have got to be kidding me, man. This ain't the NBA Lifetime Achievement Award here, this is about right now. Based on performance only, there are probably 4 people I'd rather see start than Timmy. I expect stupid ass selections from fans (voting in a motherfvcker that can barely walk, let alone play ball), but the coaches need to be better than this.

Duncan's the best player on the best team. Who are your four centers ahead of him?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Any lottery protection at all?

I know the league would like 'Melo in New York, but...can the league veto latter day Herschel Walker trades?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Duncan's the best player on the best team. Who are your four centers ahead of him?

Duncan's not the best player on San Antonio this season. Parker and Ginobili are both clearly having better years.

Archived