Dallas Cowboys

vicfurth

At least the Cowboys are funny when they lose. My Bolts are dysfunctional with an air of egotism (mostly coming from AJ).

This is why everyone thinks you're incredibly annoying. You can't let a single thread go by without turning it into something about one of "your" teams. This thread had nothing at all do do with the Chargers. Nothing. Yet you can't allow anyone to talk about anything without relating it to the Chargers, the Clippers, or whatever other team you're following this week. Go away. Please.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Point taken. I regretted it as soon as I posted it, actually.

That's what the EDIT button is for.

The Cowboys could have used an EDIT button yesterday. That play was dangerous for the Vikings at the beginning, but I expected that they would lateral it forward eventually. We're only a half game back of the Pack, baby!

At least the Cowboys are funny when they lose. My Bolts are dysfunctional with an air of egotism (mostly coming from AJ).

You own the Chargers? If you spent less time on here, then maybe your team wouldn't get their home games blacked out as often this season.

I think they could have used these guys:

:lol: A lateral to Curry...who laterals it to Tomlin...another lateral to Maddux...fakes a lateral to Curry...now a lateral to Curry............and it's a lateral to Curry! CURRY SCORES! CURRY SCORES ON THE LATERAL! THE TIGERS LATERAL IT AND KEEP LATERALING IT AND THEY SCORE! THE TIGERS LATERAL IT AND KEEP LATERALING IT! THE TIGERS ON THE LATERAL!

How many times can one human say lateral? Anyways, it was an "UNBELIEVABLE!" play.

25yzwqg.png

I think they could have used these guys:

At about 1:00 into the clip you can see some of the kicking team's lineman just laying around on the field. Right as the guy runs the ball in to score, there's some out of shape guy huffing on the 50.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived