2010footballjerseys.com/

nd1irish

I have ordered Chinese jerseys before...they will most likely come within 2 weeks, but they probably won't be 100% authentic. If you just want something to wear on gameday and don't care if it's completely authentic, this is probably for you.

25yzwqg.png

Good deal?....probably

Authentic jersey?.........very far from it

Like AnythingChicago said, if you dont care thats its a counterfeit, and just wearing it around, then go for it, but dont get it under the impression that its a legit jersey.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

oh-boy-here-we-go-again.jpg

Wait until the anti-counterfeit jersey members of the site sees this thread.....

What? Are you pro-counterfeit? Thats kind of a weird way to live your life.

"Dude, I freaking love counterfeits"

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

oh-boy-here-we-go-again.jpg

Wait until the anti-counterfeit jersey members of the site sees this thread.....

What? Are you pro-counterfeit? Thats kind of a weird way to live your life.

"Dude, I freaking love counterfeits"

Read my post again, slick. Does it ANYWHERE in there imply I am pro-counterfeit? No....My comment was nothing more than making light of the fact that there is a segment on this site who ARE staunchly against counterfeit jerseys...And the person who created this thread just walked into a buzzsaw. Nice try at making a mountain of a molehill though. Lighten up, Francis.

wow I normally look at these sites and see a few things wrong (I think the majority of them are basically the same site and have the same products) but that site is just HORRIBLE. way worse than other counterfeits

Not to mention they have many of the jerseys listed wrong. I don't believe a Tim McCarver Phillies jersey is a Jimmy Rollins jersey, Paul Konerko never wore the Red Sox pullover 70's jersey with a #14, and Allen Iverson sure as heck didn't play for the Jazz and wear a Syracuse Nationals jersey while doing so...

Great looking prices, sure, but they seem to have no clue of who plays anywhere!!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

This topic always cracks me up. Do any of you think that the $250 jersey you got at XYZ Pro Sports shop is an "authentic"? I have news for you it is a replica as well you are not getting an authentic anything unless you get it out of the locker room. 95% of these "Chinese Counterfeits" are made in the same plant with the same kid making $1 a day. The reason those stores sell them for $250 is they know there is some fool that will come in and buy them. Are they worth $250? Well to the guy that just spent it they are...but really...are they worth it. There is a company in the Philly area that specializes in making custom replicas of sports jerseys of non licensed teams. They quoted me a price of $130 for a copy of my HS football jersey. That is custom made for me, by US workers. And they only charge $130 and are making a profit. SO... it is your money...All I know is I have 2 Chinese counterfeits that are going on 4 years now and look great and are holding up great too. My wife and I wear them every Sunday during the season and off and on through out the year.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

This topic always cracks me up. Do any of you think that the $250 jersey you got at XYZ Pro Sports shop is an "authentic"? I have news for you it is a replica as well you are not getting an authentic anything unless you get it out of the locker room. 95% of these "Chinese Counterfeits" are made in the same plant with the same kid making $1 a day. The reason those stores sell them for $250 is they know there is some fool that will come in and buy them. Are they worth $250? Well to the guy that just spent it they are...but really...are they worth it. There is a company in the Philly area that specializes in making custom replicas of sports jerseys of non licensed teams. They quoted me a price of $130 for a copy of my HS football jersey. That is custom made for me, by US workers. And they only charge $130 and are making a profit. SO... it is your money...All I know is I have 2 Chinese counterfeits that are going on 4 years now and look great and are holding up great too. My wife and I wear them every Sunday during the season and off and on through out the year.

I agreee with this statement...the reason counterfeits exist is due to there being a large gap between quality and price point...unfortunately the nfl created a large market for authentic feeling jerseys but a large portion of consumers either can't or won't pay the premium price associated with the authentic...if the league wants to minimize (you can't eliminate it 100%) bootlegging the league needs to either develop another good quality product at a lower price point to compete with counterfeits.

the reason I'm assuming that the retail price is so high is the amount of times you have to divide the revenue by...the manufacturer, nfl, team, and nflpa all get a cut of the action...I'm willing to bet the real cost of materials and manufacturing of an authentic is something like $40-$50...the actual on field product I'm willing to bet runs around $100-$120 (domestically made made and better QC).

the real joke hers is that any manufacturer who bitches about piracy and and counterfeiting has nobody to blame but themselves in most cases...this is one of the unintended consequences of outsourcing to countries that don't respect intellectual property laws.

yeah some of these jerseys are really off, a guy at my school has a chinese minnesota vikings jersey and the yellow on the piping doesnt match the yellow on the number stitching. it annoys the hell out of me but i do agree with what the others stated

maehl.png

Just looked in that site.. hmm not bad but one jersey I looked at.. ehhh dont think the number font and name font on the back of this one http://www.2010footballjerseys.com/products/Quebec-Nordiques-13-Sundin-Jerseys-9250.html is the right one...I dunno if I wanna order anything from there (aint interested in having a credit card for now till I need it anyways) and beside, I haven't even done any over the net orders at all....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived