2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread

Billy B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn Kyrie Irving is gone, Duke would've been dominant with him and Rivers.

Please tell your thoughts on the NC State (Debbie Yow)/Maryland (Gary Williams) since you are trying to stop using "we".

What the hell are you talking about?

We rarely know what the hell it is he's trying to say.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Please tell your thoughts on the NC State (Debbie Yow)/Maryland (Gary Williams) since you are trying to stop using "we".

Seriously though, I do not understand any of that. I get that it's in reference to me using "we" when talking about the Rangers, but what does that have to do with Debbie Yow and Gary Williams? I need some kind of thesaurus to read his posts.

Seriously though, I do not understand any of that. I get that it's in reference to me using "we" when talking about the Rangers, but what does that have to do with Debbie Yow and Gary Williams? I need some kind of thesaurus to read his posts.

Don't even try to understand it. There's nothing there to understand. He just rambles like that. Most people think as such; 2+2=4. Dfwabel's thought process is more like 2+2= a bowling ball and an order of fries.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

The rumors are now pointing towards Derrick Williams entering the draft but not hiring an agent.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Gotta strike while the iron is hot (except there won't be a season), right? Don't want to be the next Terrance Morris.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The rumors are now pointing towards Derrick Williams entering the draft but not hiring an agent.

You really think he would stay? Not a diss here I was just wondering. Like I knew Irving was gone right after the Michigan St. game. Even with the injury I knew there was no chance.

And now it's official: he's signing an agent.

Best of luck to DWill.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I believe that Tristen Thompson of Texas declared for the draft, I think I heard that today.

And I wonder if we will see Brad Steven's following in Larranga's footsteps and leaving his mid-major school for a big conference team. That doesn't make much sense to me.

I believe that Tristen Thompson of Texas declared for the draft, I think I heard that today.

That's too bad. I won't get to see The Ukraine Train shut him down in the tournament again.

The Ukraine train, I like it. On the topic of Arizona university, I got a letter from them in the mail today. Is it sad that my first thought was about Kevin W?

Yes, very. You should consult a mental health professional immediately. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Makes no sense to me honestly. Why The U?

It makes less sense to Miami than to Jim Larranaga. Frank Martin wasn't hired because of what occurred while he was coach at Miami High.

A few reasons.

Larranaga is 61 and moving to Miami will double his current salary.

He can have more cash for the next 4-5 years retirement account and he does not have to pay a state income tax.

Frank Martin (K-State) did not get the job and go back home because the area remembers this HS scandal with Frank.

• 2 weeks later...

Gary Williams has confirmed to to ESPN that he is retiring as Maryland's basketball coach.

And no, people. Not THAT Gary Williams. I don't think he will ever go away.

6uXNWAo.png

Gary Williams has confirmed to to ESPN that he is retiring as Maryland's basketball coach.

And no, people. Not THAT Gary Williams. I don't think he will ever go away.

Really Curt, had to post my facebook account?

Archived