Denver Nuggets

Hoopskid

Just wanted to expirement with a new uniform for the Nuggets.

I never was a fan of their current set, it looked good for about 2 seasons but I don't really like the design nor the colors.

Decided to return to actual gold color, not yellow, and lose the baby blue. I think minimizing the color palette makes the uniforms looks "alpine" fresh :D

Few points:

- I love the alternate uniform wordmark, decided to create a DENVER one to go along with it. Perhaps I should've put Denver on the road, but I just realized that as I was writing this. D'Oh!

- Ending the side panels in a triangle to resemble their current set and symbolize a mountain peak.

- Mountain design on shorts because with the whole new "lighter" NBA thing I figured putting the logo patch on would make the shorts too heavy, I did however place a small patch on the waist.

Basically that's that...thoughts?

nugsconcept.png

As you already said, "Denver" and "Nuggets" should really be swapped on the home and road. Also think that your primary is a bit bland... when they originally used these colors for the set in the 90's, I think the primary had some red in it that helped out the top portion.

Love the actual jersey design, very crisp and the gold does a good job of differentiating it a bit from the other navy jerseys in the league.

I could say that neither wordmark matches the primary, but you specifically said you were doing the concept based off their current 3rd.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Those are awesome man! I love those colors, and the wordmarks and mountains on the shorts are sick. My only suggestions would be to flip the wordmarks, as has been said, and maybe add in a 3rd color (possibly red) for trim, just to liven up the color scheme a little.

Thanks for the comments thus far.

Really there's a lot of color combos I could've used. I had a version with light blue side panels and one with red aswell, but I felt that a simpler palette might be the way to go.

Some red would look nice, but then they're be another blue white red team with a bit of gold. This was they're blue and gold, not yellow like the Pacers.

UPDATED SCRIPT:

nugsconcept2.png

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think the color scheme's fine the way it is. It's a nice, clean look. The updates are an improvement, too.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

I like this too. Have you tried it with gold panels and white piping on the roads though (reverse of what you have now)?

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I like this too. Have you tried it with gold panels and white piping on the roads though (reverse of what you have now)?

Actually I have, but it felt like Gold was the main color, I wanted to keep it as an accent.

I'll actually post the different colors I tried later on, and I guess you guys can tell me which is best.

Yeah... I am OK with this... it just seems muted. There isn't a pop. Its a great design, clean style... but it just seems dull with the muted gold and navy blue.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Actually I have, but it felt like Gold was the main color, I wanted to keep it as an accent.

I'll actually post the different colors I tried later on, and I guess you guys can tell me which is best.

Then thats my bad, I thought you were going for a blue and gold team.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Solid work. However, a few things I'm not really sold on though are...

- As everyone's already stated, swap the wordmarks. Nickname at home. City on the road.

- The "Denver" wordmark. For some reason it just looks sloppy. Could just be the font though.

- The digits. I'll pass on borrowing from the OKC Thunder.

But overall, I like it. As much as like like Denver's current powder blues, I'm kinda diggin' the Notre Dame color scheme.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived