2011 Preakness Logo

gueman

There's nothing wrong with using a freeware font, as long as it doesn't look like it was just typed in because it might look "cool".

The type does not look good, because of the awkward letterforms in this font. Should have just gone with Helvetica.

And it also doesn't match the other sans serif used underneath "Preakness136". So it looks amateur.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Omg I effing love it. The incorporation of the MD flag is so damn awesome. I think the font looks great, who cares if it's free? Damn I need this on a tshirt.

Where is the MD flag incorporated? I can see the flag colors used but I don't see the actual flag represented. Maybe I'm just missing it.

There's nothing wrong with using a freeware font, as long as it doesn't look like it was just typed in because it might look "cool".

The type does not look good, because of the awkward letterforms in this font. Should have just gone with Helvetica.

And it also doesn't match the other sans serif used underneath "Preakness136". So it looks amateur.

Couldn't agree more.

57863326.jpg

I don't care about free font/pay font/custom font. But the use of two similar-but-not exact sans serif fonts really bugs me.

Archived