Favorite High School Football Helmet

north dakota

For me, the Springville Red Devils (Springville, UT) are definetely up there (blue helmet with pitchfork):

4cd4fd5fd221c.image.jpg

It's one of the more recognizable and unique helmets in the state, whoever thought of the pitchfork as the helmet stripe itself was a genius. Also, fun fact of trivia, former Detroit Lions quarterback Scott Mitchell is a former football star and current head coach of the Red Devils.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Those are all cool, but I wonder how long before it becomes a post your own school's helmet pic thread.

This school is not local to me, but I always thought it was cool.

mars.png

Mars Area SD. Mars,PA I think it is out by the Pittsburgh area.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Those are all cool, but I wonder how long before it becomes a post your own school's helmet pic thread.

mars.png

I have a friend from Mars. I'm pretty sure their nickname is the "Fighting Planets".

PvO6ZWJ.png

mars.png

Springville definetely isn't my school, as they are about an hour south from where I'm from. But, I get what you're saying and understand your point, hopefully it doesn't come to that.

I've actually heard of Mars before, and I do like that helmet alot. I'm also a huge fan of unique nicknames/mascots, and thier "Planets" nickname is one of my all-time favorites.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Some more personal favorites:

kapolei-hi.gif

Kapolei Hurricanes (Kapolei, HI)

I just love the colors, Black-Teal-Silver is one of my favorite color schemes. Though the logo is pretty Carolina Hurricanes-esque, I still like the look of it on a helmet alot.

johnson-sav-ga.gif

Johnson-Savannah Atomsmashers (Savannah, GA)

Very simple helmet, but the logo makes it for me. In the simplest of explainations, you don't see very many atoms on any helmets.

bonneville-ut.gif

Bonneville Lakers (Washington Terrace, UT)

Behind Springville, I think this is the second-best looking helmet in Utah. Sometimes a simple anchor makes for a nice logo, and Bonneville pulls the simple, classic look off well.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

These have always looked good to me. The Bolles (Jacksonville, FL) Bulldogs. The silver helmet with orange facemask is an odd combo that actualy works well.

1520115909theus.jpg

And De La Salle's silver shell with the great Spartans logo is just flat out beautiful to me. Unfortunately, they gave this look up a few seasons ago.

4254161457_c7dcaeb1dc.jpg

FSU2.gif

And De La Salle's silver shell with the great Spartans logo is just flat out beautiful to me. Unfortunately, they gave this look up a few seasons ago.

4254161457_c7dcaeb1dc.jpg

*spit*

Sorry, but as an alum of a BVAL school (Pittsburg C/O 1994), I am genetically programmed to despise that all-male prep school on Treat Blvd.

That being said, the best looking prep football helmets Ive seen were the ones that the Mt. Diablo Red Devils wore three years ago.

mount-diablo-ca.gif

Now thier helmets are solid red with a white MD monogram on them, and I believe the MD has a dark green outline.

Archived