Seattle Sounders "Shale" Jersey

dabest13

Just released earlier in the night:

204ccc7d-5eae-42a1-a5fc-18214470484f.Full.jpg

I'm assuming this will take the place of those ugly traffic cone yellow ones they wore for non-league matches last year.... would be nice if it weren't for those awful silver backpack straps....I'm afraid to see the back with them.....

USMNT-1.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a Starfleet Academy soccer jersey.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

oops

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

I think the silver stripes are there to mimic the PowerWeb design on the TechFit version of the jersey. Basically so the regular and TechFit versions look the same.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Soccer should be the billboard of why we don't want advertising in the big 4. I understand they need money, etc. But for me, someone who knows little to nothing about soccer and could care less, this jersey looks like something you'd get free if you bought an XBOX for Christmas.

KISSwall09.jpg

Soccer should be the billboard of why we don't want advertising in the big 4. I understand they need money...

That's a laugh. The system needs to be altered so that teams quit building billion dollar stadiums and quit paying millions of dollars per year to each player. It's a tough job, yes, but there's no way a football player should have a higher salary than a surgeon, let alone one that's many times higher. The teams wouldn't need money so much if they quit spending it on crap like this. What was wrong with old stadiums. They had seats, bathrooms, vendors, locker rooms and a field. All the extra amenities that make going to the game more like going to the bar are a waste. You could still build a stadium without luxury boxes and 4 star restaurants. It's not like we've forgotten how to do that. The world would not end.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

This jersey will be replacing the blue "away" jersey, the electricity yellow will still be used.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

These look great...solid looking kit. Can't wait to see the long sleeved version.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I too have a problem with the silver stripe placement. I like the silver color but not where its at.

Notice the big XBOX instead of XBOX360 Live? Is that going to be for all jerseys next season?

yes, heres a pic of the new home kit

seattle-sounders-2011-shirt-design-leaked-a.jpg

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived