NFL playoffs

GriffinM6

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Terri Schiavo was a wide receiver for the Jets, she would be able to absolutely dismantle this defense.

A Terri Schiavo reference really. Are you channeling Seth McFarlane?

At least he isn't saying the Jets missed their one chance to "make it a game" while the score was 0 - 0 in the first quarter. Speaking of which, it's 14-3 Jets. Is it safe to say they're "making a game of it" yet or are they still too far behind? :P

14-11 now.

Any way you cut it the Jets blew a hell of an opportunity. Not only did they get an elusive Brady pick, but they had it inside the 20. Coming away from that without even a field goal still may cost them.

Somehow I knew the refs were going to put the Patriots firmly back into the ballgame. Just because he's Tom Brady doesn't mean he's immune to intentional grounding calls. :puke:

A receiver was in the area. Pretty sure that's within the rules.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

IIRC, the receiver has to be able to catch the pass, not sprawled out on the ground already by the time the ball gets there.

If there's a receiver in the area then, by the strictest reading of the rule, it's not grounding.

Way to go Aaron Rodgers, blowing off a cancer patient. Classy stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62-zJzB-chA&feature=player_embedded

You mean Aaron Rodgers doesn't stop for every fan he doesn't know from Adam or Eve at the airport at 3AM after a three-and-a-half hour flight? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

I bet the bastard went and called Obama and had a nice laugh about the dead soldier's parents too! :D

EDIT: After having seen the entire clip IN-CONTEXT, it turns out this woman was there to see Clay Matthews, was holding a Clay Matthews jersey and that CLAY MATTHEWS... not Aaron Rodgers... was specifically informed of her presence (hence the news crew). She only wanted to get A-Rodg's sig because she happened to have the hat and he happened to be there. I guess the entire team must be full of d'bags if they all passed by her without signing her hat.

The Pats just did the Jets' job by playing ball control and wasting the entire quarter.

Ryan outcoached Big Bill today. That's for sure.

And the fact that not one New England Patriot came to play tonight.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The Pats just did the Jets' job by playing ball control and wasting the entire quarter.

Ryan outcoached Big Bill today. That's for sure.

And the fact that not one New England Patriot came to play tonight.

So basically, you're saying that the Patriots just let the Jets walk all over them? Or that the gang of Jets just shoved a giant green foot up their arse?

This much is certain...the Patriots definitely did NOT put their best foot forward tonight.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived