NFL playoffs

GriffinM6

They said on the broadcast that the NFC title game will be the first time Green Bay and Chicago meet in the postseason since 1941, and only the second time ever. I can't believe they'll have only met twice, and bookending such a long span of time. Even so, I'm honestly stoked as hell for this game. I think it really will be exciting, it'll be fun to see which Jay Cutler shows up. He played extremely well today (who knew he could be so mobile? I sure didn't), and if he plays like that again next week, the Bears have a strong shot. I have a feeling he will, and I predict a true quarterbacks duel.

I won't give a rat's @$$ about the AFC title game (especially if it comes down to Steelers-Patriots :cursing: ), and likely won't watch it, so I'm certainly looking forward to Packers-Bears.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good grief, the Packers are good. I mean, really good.

But this is a hot mess. What a way for a great season to end.

The Seahawks bandwagon is dead. Long live the Seahawks bandwagon.

That + the Ravens loss equals...

aa-dead-birds.jpg

Today we are all dead birds.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

A Packers-Bears NFC championship game will be awesome. I'd prefer if the game were played at Lambeau, but you can't have everything. When was the last time both teams in this rivalry were good at the same time? The 40?s

I wish the NFL had some eminent domain type of "rule of cool" they could invoke hereto move it up north. This is the highest the stakes have ever been in the NFL's most historic rivalry. It's like if Michigan and Ohio State met for the BCS Championship if it existed during the Ten-Year War. In other words, it's not a game that should be taking place in a f***ing spaceship... but, such is life.

EDIT: Want proof that the Pats don't put up with stupid ass :censored:? Welker is on the bench to start the game for his 'foot' parade on Thursday.

The whole situation is ridiculous. I honestly didn't think foot fetishes were still this taboo in 2011.

EDIT: Want proof that the Pats don't put up with stupid ass :censored:? Welker is on the bench to start the game for his 'foot' parade on Thursday.

The whole situation is ridiculous. I honestly didn't think foot fetishes were still this taboo in 2011.

I don't think the benching had anything to do with the whole foot fetish issue that is going on with Rex and his wife (Which is their business, thank you very much). It's just the fact that Wes Welker, of all people, decided to fall into the trap of the Jets and their trash talking... and that's the kind of thing The Hoodie frowns upon.

I don't think the benching had anything to do with the whole foot fetish issue that is going on with Rex and his wife (Which is their business, thank you very much). It's just the fact that Wes Welker, of all people, decided to fall into the trap of the Jets and their trash talking... and that's the kind of thing The Hoodie frowns upon.

I understand (and agree) with Hoodie's decision. I'm just saying that the fact that the media considers a foot video to be news at all is ridiculous, whether or not it involves an NFL head coach. Like we should be shocked whenever someone whose not a creepy, basement-dwelling losers has quirks and fetishes that aren't breast, butt or leg-related.

I dunno... maybe the sociologist in me is overthinking it, but I definitely didn't think feet were still such a big deal given how many celebrities have "come out" in recent years.

If Terri Schiavo was a wide receiver for the Jets, she would be able to absolutely dismantle this defense.

A Terri Schiavo reference really. Are you channeling Seth McFarlane?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

If Terri Schiavo was a wide receiver for the Jets, she would be able to absolutely dismantle this defense.

A Terri Schiavo reference really. Are you channeling Seth McFarlane?

At least he isn't saying the Jets missed their one chance to "make it a game" while the score was 0 - 0 in the first quarter. Speaking of which, it's 14-3 Jets. Is it safe to say they're "making a game of it" yet or are they still too far behind? :P

BB52Big.jpg

IF, and I say IF the Jets can continue to contain the Patriots, it's gon be a whole lot of happy people in Pittsburgh.

But we still got a whole quarter to go. And we all saw what happened in the aforementioned city yesterday.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived