NFL soccer jerseys

bipolarbear

Whoever designed these soccer-style NFL shirts has too much time on his/her hands, and since that's the case could have spent more time

and got it right! :rolleyes:

Bills.png

HSBC is NOT the affiliated with the BILLS as the corporate sponsor, they're the SABRES sponsor.

This should be on the primary and clash

273.gif

This should be on a throwback shirt ('73-'98) :

Logo%20Rich%27s%20%20halo%20pms%20200%20resized.jpg

How's that for being pedantic? :P

I think MLS should hire the guy who did this. I would love to see the other teams looks like the Redskins, Eagles and the NY Teams. I am surprised that they have not made something like this yet given I have seen Redskins Baseball, Basketball and Hockey Jerseys.

Don't claim that the jerseys are yours. That's plagiarism.

Plagiarism? :therock:

Bipolar simply put up a link to click on ... people have done that on every chat board I've ever frequented.

It's not like he pasted them all in there and said something like 'hey, check these out', as if he created them himself. He put up a link, no biggy.

I do love how these became so popular in the Concepts forum and.. so many other places on the web for some reason, and in the Sports Logos forum they "aren't even that good". Not that I really care either way, I fully admit that I didn't put a whole ton of effort into making these. I just find it really funny.

These things have somehow made me some sort of online famous, and have even gotten me job offers. C'est la vie.

TDZiMMB.png

Whoever designed these soccer-style NFL shirts has too much time on his/her hands, and since that's the case could have spent more time

and got it right! :rolleyes:

Bills.png

HSBC is NOT the affiliated with the BILLS as the corporate sponsor, they're the SABRES sponsor.

This should be on the primary and clash

273.gif

This should be on a throwback shirt ('73-'98) :

Logo%20Rich%27s%20%20halo%20pms%20200%20resized.jpg

How's that for being pedantic? :P

does anyone care about the Bills?

Archived