Bills confirm new uniform for 2011

Nick in England

So what's the problem here? This is the helmet design, the bills promo proves it - are people upset this leaked image doesn't have exact replica helmet specifications?

Really why should I bothet sharing these things with everyone if this is the response?

:censored: about minute details is what we do best! ^_^

LMAO...true, plus we've already seen the real helmet and uni's. :P

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what's the problem here? This is the helmet design, the bills promo proves it - are people upset this leaked image doesn't have exact replica helmet specifications?

Really why should I bothet sharing these things with everyone if this is the response?

You're contradicting yourself. Can you not say that there's been images and templates that were offered to you from various people over the years before they became official, and your response has always been 'that you don't release anything on your sites until they become official'?

You released a blog calling it 'The New Bills Helmet' and state that 'it' will be going on sale 24th June. Then you use the word 'confirms' as if that is 'the' one ....

You're not just anybody .... you're Chris Creamer's site, which has a very reputable reputation. People take things that have to do with their teams very seriously. Not posting images until they became official has probably helped you earn that sound reputation. That image from your blog was really poor. The decal size, the way the decal was applied, the face-mask, etc.

Your work IMO is well appreciated by all who frequent your site, just as your chat forum, so please don't take it personal. Posting that blog, perhaps you'll just look at it as a boo-boo, something that is not typical of you.

You're contradicting yourself. There's been images and templates that were offered to you before they became official, and your response was 'that you don't release anything until it becomes official'

You then proceed to release a blog calling it 'The New Bills Helmet'

This is why we can't have nice things.

Thanks for the pic/leak/article Chris.

You're contradicting yourself. There's been images and templates that were offered to you before they became official, and your response was 'that you don't release anything until it becomes official'

What am I a politician? Read the article and carry on...

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I understand you feeling that way but don't paint us all with the same brush. But hey, the one guy's been here since last September so he's at least he's got long-timer cred. :rolleyes:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I understand you feeling that way but don't paint us all with the same brush. But hey, the one guy's been here since last September so he's at least he's got long-timer cred. :rolleyes:

I've been visiting this website for a long time, it's a great site. I only registered for the chat part of it last September, but in your view it sounds like you're saying that unless ones been part of the chat forum on here for many a years they have no credibility.

I've been visiting this website for a long time, it's a great site. I only registered for the chat part of it last September, but in your view it sounds like your saying that unless ones been part of the chat forum on here for many a years they have no credibility.

Using Verdana hurts your credibility more then your short tenure has.

No, the reason BlueSky's getting on your case is because you're ragging on Chris for daring to share inside info with us. Any time a new uniform is in the works we wait for leaks. We got one here, from the owner of the site no less, and you're chastising him for no apparent reason. Keep this up and Chris will be inclined to keep future inside info to himself and we all lose.

No, the reason BlueSky's getting on your case is because you're ragging on Chris for daring to share inside info with us. Any time a new uniform is in the works we wait for leaks. We got one here, from the owner of the site no less, and you're chastising him for no apparent reason. Keep this up and Chris will be inclined to keep future inside info to himself and we all lose.

Somehow I doubt that BlueSky is the type of person who needs you to or anyone else to do his talking for him.

Somehow I doubt that BlueSky is the type of person who needs you to or anyone else to do his talking for him.

I was just explaining to you why he was talking to you the way he was, since you seemed so confused on the matter.

You're contradicting yourself. Can you not say that there's been images and templates that were offered to you from various people over the years before they became official, and your response has always been 'that you don't release anything on your sites until they become official'?

You released a blog calling it 'The New Bills Helmet' and state that 'it' will be going on sale 24th June. Then you use the word 'confirms' as if that is 'the' one ....

You're not just anybody .... you're Chris Creamer's site, which has a very reputable reputation. People take things that have to do with their teams very seriously. Not posting images until they became official has probably helped you earn that sound reputation. That image from your blog was really poor. The decal size, the way the decal was applied, the face-mask, the helmet striping, etc.

Your work IMO is well appreciated by all who frequent your site, jus as your chat forum, so please don't take it personal. Posting that blog, perhaps you'll just look at it as a boo-boo, something that is not typical of you.

Wow, taking on the main guy. You're either really ballsy or really stupid

I'm leaning towards the latter. Seriously, dude, shut the f--- up.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I can indeed speak for myself, but I appreciate all the help I can get. B)

@ARTnSocal, tenure may not directly reflect on credibility but it does influence it.

What I should have said is that regardless of how long you've been here, your approach in discussing this with Chris seems pretty harsh, more an attack than a debate. I had dealings with someone years ago who often made valid points but was so shrill and unpleasant about it that people were too busy ducking to actually listen. Just sayin'.

Chris can also speak for himself but from where I sit, his creation of this site and hard work in keeping it going earns him something, respect or whatever you want to call it. If you disagree with him, fine, but there's a way to do it.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Wow, taking on the main guy. You're either really ballsy or really stupid

I'm leaning towards the latter. Seriously, dude, shut the f--- up.

I'm not 'taking on' anybody. I'm engaging in a chat, which is just that ... a chat.

I'll now take the advice written below your avatar, which I don't view as pertaining to either myself or the 'main guy'.

End of ....

This is why we can't have nice things.

Thanks for the pic/leak/article Chris.

This has been my thinking. Everybody needs to chill the hell out, I'm tired of reading through pages of pointless bitching.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

hey calm down everyone, Chris does an AMAZING job on this site and forum, to criticize him is just ridiculous.

Just like blowing him at every opportunity is ridiculous. The fact that we all love the forums doesn't mean that anyone is perfect and their decisions should be praised implicitly.

I think that the article posted was a little misleading, and despite the fact that it does specify that it's a regular helmet, it's reasonable for even a more-than-casual reader to assume that the picture is in fact the new Bills helmet that we'll see on the field. Also, there's a posted rule about leaking things before they're unveiled, though that seems to be unilaterally unenforced these days, especially with the video game leaks (maybe because technically they leaked somewhere else, not sure.) It'd be pretty poopy if it was "nobody can leak things except me" (not that it seems like that is the case, but it could be viewed that way.)

I think that the attacks on Art and Social were a little unnecessary - just because someone disagrees with CC doesn't mean that everyone needs to step up and kiss his ass by berating the person. CC's more than capable of standing up for himself. Criticizing one article doesn't make one an ingrate or mean that one doesn't appreciate what CC's done for us.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I've been visiting this website for a long time, it's a great site. I only registered for the chat part of it last September, but in your view it sounds like your saying that unless ones been part of the chat forum on here for many a years they have no credibility.

Yeah, why are your posts in that weird font? I don't know why, but it distracts the hell out of me. I admit I'm completely over reacting, but it keeps me from even really taking in what your trying to say.

ARIAL:

The other chat boards that I frequent, 2 NFL boards and 1 soccer board, the standard font on both boards is VERDANA, not ARIAL, but to be heavily criticized for it earlier I thought was WAY over the top.

It's not like i'm using something like the 'IMPACT' font (Now that to me would be a font worth complaining about, IMO)

VERDANA: See below, this distracts you?? I find it to be the exact opposite. It's a very commonly used font online.

The other chat boards that I frequent, 2 NFL boards and 1 soccer board, the standard font on both boards is VERDANA, not ARIAL, but to be heavily criticized for it earlier I thought was way over the top.

Ice_Caps remarks make it sound pretty clear that anyone with a short tenured membership around here gives one a lack of credibility and if they don't use the Arial fonts, then all the worse .... If that's the case it makes me wonder why new members are allowed registration and why is the 'Verdana' is an optional font when composing a post.

ARIAL:

The other chat boards that I frequent, 2 NFL boards and 1 soccer board, the standard font on both boards is VERDANA, not ARIAL, but to be heavily criticized for it earlier I thought was WAY over the top.

It's not like i'm using something like the 'IMPACT' font (Now that to me would be a font worth complaining about, IMO)

VERDANA: See below, this distracts you?? I find it to be the exact opposite. It's a very commonly used font online.

The other chat boards that I frequent, 2 NFL boards and 1 soccer board, the standard font on both boards is VERDANA, not ARIAL, but to be heavily criticized for it earlier I thought was way over the top.

Had it not even been brought up earlier, can you honestly say you'd be making mention of it now?

Probably not. I thought I was the only one.

I'm not saying its some out-there crazy look. Its just that I don't really see any deviation in font from post to post, until yours suddenly pops up. It isn't distracting because its a horrible font, its distracting just by being different AT ALL.

Plus, I don't think you were being "heavily criticized"... I'm pretty sure it was just meant to be a funny jab.

Keep using whatever font you want... knock yerself out. I was just wondering why go to the trouble of changing the font at all?

ARIAL:

Had it not even been brought up earlier, can you honestly say you'd be making mention of it now?

Probably not. I thought I was the only one.

I'm not saying its some out-there crazy look. Its just that I don't really see any deviation in font from post to post, until yours suddenly pops up. It isn't distracting because its a horrible font, its distracting just by being different AT ALL.

Plus, I don't think you were being "heavily criticized"... I'm pretty sure it was just meant to be a funny jab.

Keep using whatever font you want... knock yerself out. I was just wondering why go to the trouble of changing the font at all?

Fonts RULE Let's not arguelike little bytchez

Archived