St. Patrick's Day jerseys

Luigi

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Kansas City Blades wore St. Pat's jerseys a couple of times, but I can't find pics now. It was on this template:

kansas_city_blades_2000-01_front.jpg

And let's not be too hard on Atlanta, there are worse teams:

http://espn.go.com/nhl/attendance/_/sort/homePct

And according to NHL.com, NYI beat MTL in front of 3,136 earlier this year lol. NYI also has the second lowest turnout to a game this year, with 4,976.

It would be even better if they put the Boston script on the road and this script on the St. Patty's:nzluyptlwczf3ks24chjx3fnr.gif

I disagree, but the stem of the clover mimics an apostrophe (hopefully unintentionally). That would just embolden the people who incorrectly think one needs to use an apostrophe to pluralize a word.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

It would be even better if they put the Boston script on the road and this script on the St. Patty's:nzluyptlwczf3ks24chjx3fnr.gif

I disagree, but the stem of the clover mimics an apostrophe (hopefully unintentionally). That would just embolden the people who incorrectly think one needs to use an apostrophe to pluralize a word.

Kind of like the subject of this very thread.

(That makes me crazy.)

Kind of like the subject of this very thread.

(That makes me crazy.)

It is rather maddening.

That Celtics script is great. The way it's slanted, and how the letters are wider on the vertical and thin on the horizontal (not sure what that's called - calligraphic?) just gives it a great 40s / 50s feel.

I don't think the clover looks like an apostrophe at all - it's over the i and c, so I think it's clearly just the dot on the i.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I suggest the title "what the hell is Blueland?"

A sparsely-populated country founded on a love for the sport of hockey with citizens who couldn't care less about it...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I suggest the title "what the hell is Blueland?"

A sparsely-populated country founded on a love for the sport of hockey with citizens who couldn't care less about it...

It's just north of the irratating Dodgertown!

Archived