University of Nebraska Omaha new logos

RedEye

I'm sorry, but HUGE DOWNGRADE...

5.jpg

The old bullhead above is 1000x better and the UNO on the shoulder with the horns is great.

Worse yet, they are in a conference (hockey) with this Maverick:

minnesota_state.jpg

Why move closer to that logo?

Never been a fan of the original either... just doesn't seem fitting for a collegiate look. And I do think the new one is more fitting for a D1 school... but something about it seems unfinished...

but yes.. the positioning of the neck and shoulder is very similar to Minn State

I do however love the 'O' logo and the hints at the U and N within the entire piece. However local news shows showed it without the white outline and it looked horrible.

I like the primary a lot. It combines the U, N, and O well without being completely obvious about it. It's a lot better than their previous one, which was essentially an 'O' version of the University of Miami's 'U'.

The generic bull secondary is nice too... I think it's an upgrade, although I agree it looks awfully familiar.

Mariners | Sounders FC | Seahawks | Washington State

I'm with the consensus that the O mark is a step up, the bull...I'm not as fond of. Still, could be worse.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

UON just joined the MIAA Conference a few years ago, since they are moving up to D1, they are dropping out to join the Summit conference. Their football program was good to fair as they played my alma mater, Missouri Western State Univ. Griffins!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

That O logo is awesome, It reminds me of a combination of the Trailblazers, Hurricanes, and Oregon Ducks logos:

hd1-portlandtrailblazers.jpg

carolina_hurricanes_logo1022504-150x150.jpg

oregon.jpg

That's a perfect assessment. I really like both of these logos much better than their predecessors. Designed by Torch Creative in Dallas. Some really nice recent work in their slideshow.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

OH MY GOD PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT MY SCHOOL I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY

Far more obscure schools have been mentioned before, besides the fact that MSUM plays D-I hockey... Hell, I've seen my Mothers alma mater (Blackburn) discussed on here before - now that's an obscure D-III school.

Archived