2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

Barring a miracle, that should do it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty cool that I got to see Maxim Lapierre's first goal ever tonight.

To give him credit, he did do an excellent impression of a prancing ballerina after scoring it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

If Boston wins, as much as I hate to say it, it would be undeserved. Vancouver is playing with far more desperation than the bruins by far. The only time the bruins show up with fire is when Thomas is being harassed.

What?

They could have a 5-0 lead right now. Or even the Cup without this game being played.

On top of that, Vancouver pretty much has to win this game, so of course they have more desperation.

sig-1.png

Vancouver needs to knock this whole "we think people want to see us win" schtick. Bleh...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'm not a boston fan, per se, just anti-vancouver. And I wasn't 'giving up' I was just going with the trend of scoring based on the game so far. Call me a 'quitter,' I'm just following the numbers.

For some reason my HD NBC feed went out and it was replaced with The Office on the CS? What the hell?

twitter

Yeah hey lets just give up with a whole half of a period left to play. Thought boston fans had more pride.

Not giving up, but when you have 0 and should have 2 for sure, it looks like you're not gonna tie it.

Plenty of time even after the power play.

sig-1.png

Yeah hey lets just give up with a whole half of a period left to play. Thought boston fans had more pride.

Not giving up, but when you have 0 and should have 2 for sure, it looks like you're not gonna tie it.

Don't worry, I know how frustrating it is when your so close against the Canucks.

Get this to a Game 7 and absolutly anything can happen, still 4 minutes left and all it takes is one shot.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Don't worry, I know how frustrating it is when your so close against the Canucks.

Get this to a Game 7 and absolutly anything can happen, still 4 minutes left and all it takes is one shot.

Luongo's doing his best Tim Thomas game 4 impression tonight, just can't be beaten.

twitter

Exactly. A goal is just not in the cards. Bruins threw everything at him tonight.

Game 6 is going to be a pretty legendary game I feel. This boston team didn't ring of the bruins of the last two games, Vancouver won this because of 1 man only - #1. This is it, Bruins, no more mistakes.

twitter

Credit to Vancouver.

Luongo with a big screw you to everyone, and the entire blue and green hit everything that moved.

Whomever said they would rather lose 8-1 than the way Boston did the first two (now 3) is right.

Four blowout losses leave no questions.

I'm stuck here wondering why it isn't 5 games to none, Boston.

sig-1.png

Archived