2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

The Bruins need to match this offensive intensity on the road. They never had a single offensive possession in game 5 like they have so far in game 6.

Actually they spent two consecutive dominant shifts for about 3 minutes of game time total, in succession, including a line change while they continued peppering the net, doing everything but score. I think it was in the second period.

I think I vaguely recall the one you were talking about, but this was a lone bastion of offensive cohesion in a night where Luongo turned into a hockey god and boston's offense never consistently brought it.

I think Raymond sprained his back carrying Henrik Sedin's purse into the arena, the hit on the ice only aggravated it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trivia Question for everyone Baseball

What team holds the record for most runs scored and biggest difference in aggregate scoring in World Series history?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

What team holds the record for most runs scored and biggest difference in aggregate scoring in World Series history?

who gives a :censored:? this is hockey.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Was it AZ in 2001? They had 3 blowouts over the Yanks that year.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived