2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

And losing.

Yanks in 1960. I have no clue?

Who likes Game 7's? I sure the hell do.

Awe why you gotta play me like that.

Flames had a 3-2 series lead once as well.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are they trying to troll Vancouver with Detroit's song?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It was indeed the 1960 Yankees, who out scored the Pirates 55-27, but lost the series in 7 games.

The point is it dont matter how you outscore somebody you just need to win four games.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

What a pathetic performance by the Canucks. Of course, the Bruins will likely follow this up by going back to the old wayward passes, turnovers, and inability to score in Game 7. I'm just hoping Boston doesn't have yet another team to suddenly pretend they care about and act like cocky a-holes over.

Spoken from someone who has never visited the city of Boston, I see....

Anyway, great game by the Bruins tonight. I hope they can bring the same intensity that they did tonight into game seven. One win away, B's! One win!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

What a pathetic performance by the Canucks. Of course, the Bruins will likely follow this up by going back to the old wayward passes, turnovers, and inability to score in Game 7. I'm just hoping Boston doesn't have yet another team to suddenly pretend they care about and act like cocky a-holes over.

Spoken from someone who has never visited the city of Boston, I see....

Anyway, great game by the Bruins tonight. I hope they can bring the same intensity that they did tonight into game seven. One win away, B's! One win!

Clearly not. This is a hockey city; always has been, always will be.

Great to see Luongo chased early. Thanks for playing buddy, glad you had plenty of time to ride some pine and eat those words. I think we pretty much know what Vancouver team will show up at home, but what Boston team will make the trip? Regular season dump/chase style or the team we've seen at home for these 3 games. Interesting to say the least, but hopefully it's the latter that shows up.

Yeah, anyone who thinks Luongo was trash talking Thomas is an idiot who can't read a whole quote and put it in context. He was contrasting goal tending styles.

I guess he should have stuck to the boring cliche answers.

Yeah, anyone who thinks Luongo was trash talking Thomas is an idiot who can't read a whole quote and put it in context. He was contrasting goal tending styles.

I guess he should have stuck to the boring cliche answers.

Anybody who doesn't realize that he was also making a jab at Thomas is either an idiot or a Canucks fan (another word for idiot).

;)

Clearly, the solution to the Bruins road woes is to have Rene Rancourt fly with the team and then give 4 fist pumps in the locker room before the world's faster singer takes over with the US anthem.

From the mothership.

Toronto Star jumps the gun - claims Stanley Cup Champs Vancouver Canucks: http://t.co/U2leEZq

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Daniel Sedin just guaranteed a game 7 victory. What a clown.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Mason Raymond out 4-6 months with a compression fracture in his vertebrae.

Asking you seriously, do you think Boychuk should be out for game 7 because of it? Do you see the comparisons the Canucks are trying to draw between the Rome hit and this one?

Mason Raymond out 4-6 months with a compression fracture in his vertebrae.

Asking you seriously, do you think Boychuk should be out for game 7 because of it? Do you see the comparisons the Canucks are trying to draw between the Rome hit and this one?

Both hits were clean.

Really didn't think it was that bad when it first happened, but when they said that they were taking him to hospital I knew something was up.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived