2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when is the parade in Boston? and who will be the Canucks goalie next season?

Luongo has a heft contract for like the next decade, plus... he is Luongo. Who would want him?

I guess that means the Sedin twins will never taste the champagne from the cup, because Luongo is a choker's choker.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

It's more likely that they're talking things over and trying to figure this out. It is possible to score 3 goals in 20 minutes. Yelling at guys during the last intermission of the season isn't going to accomplish anything. They're probably mad enough.

PvO6ZWJ.png

hey don't feel bad, Canada, you've got the Winnipeg Jets missing the playoffs again to look forward to for the next 5 years

and then no one renews their season tickets and they move the Las Vegas

Canada doesn't feel bad and this isn't really relevant. The Jets will beasts, just you watch.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

hey don't feel bad, Canada, you've got the Winnipeg Jets missing the playoffs again to look forward to for the next 5 years

Excuse me, I already posted the trolling video!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I have never met a hockey fan with such disdain for the country that created, embraces, and excels at the game as much as you do.

admiral, resident Vancouver Canucks haters, it's trolls like this that make the "root for the last Canadian team" choice so easy to make.

Archived