2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

Vancouver had a great shift but failed to score, Crawford is indeed on the top of his game right now.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I admit I'm very doom and gloom, I'm not proud of it. It's insanely frustrating to watch this team get out-hustled so badly in such a critical time.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

If he makes this penalty shot, this one's done.

update: thanks crawford.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Here is an interesting tidbit for Vancouver fans, there have been three other occasions that a team staving off 3-0 collapse by winning in game 7 and each time that team would go on to win the Stanley Cup. Boston in 1939, Toronto in 1945 and Philadelphia in 1975. Only one of three teams coming back from a 3-0 deficit have gone on to win the Stanley Cup, Toronto in 1942. NYIslanders in 1975 lost in next series and Philadelphia in 2010 lost in the final.

tigercatssignature-1.png

Archived