2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

During the Canadian anthem a small cheer went up for the line "the True North, strong and free". A subtle salute to the new owners of the Thrashers/Jets/Moose, maybe?

CCSLC signature.png

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, I live in Sacramento, and for close to an hour they have shown non stop coverage of tornadoes 40 miles north of here. The frustrating thing is they show the exact same thing on another channel, and why can't they alert us to go there? Ridiculous. (This station honestly hates hockey though, they banished the Sharks comeback against the Kings to the end of the sports coverage behind random golf and non Kings basketball)

Edit: After close to an hour, the games back on

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

The refs really need to stop trying to get all the attention in this game. Their calls are awful and amateur, at best.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

This hasnt been a very pretty game to watch. Pretty insane that its still scoreless.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

During the Canadian anthem a small cheer went up for the line "the True North, strong and free". A subtle salute to the new owners of the Thrashers/Jets/Moose, maybe?

Heh....I was talking to a friend of mine last night, and I quipped that I wonder if the Winnipeg fans would shout "True North!" in the Canadian anthem much like our fans would shout "(k)Night!" in the American anthem....

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Hey, Johnny Boychuk, you :censored:ing hack. I hope your team thanks you for costing them Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. They busted their ass and you pissed on it.

Great effort by the Bruins though. If Tim Thomas can play like that for every game and the offense can pop some by Roberto Luongo, I don't see why the B's can't win the Cup.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

This is the Canucks year with plays like that.

Yup, they are officially this year's Team of Destiny. Between them and Winnipeg, Gary Bettman can't get away from Canada no matter how hard he tries. Karma's a b :censored: h.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived