NBA Playoff Signatures

blase

Hi all,

I'm wanting to do a signature for all the NBA teams entering the playoffs but I'm finding it hard to locate photos for reference for what want to do. I need other photos of the old playoff countdown advertising (see below). I just want to see what the whole advertising board looked like. I'd appreciate it if anyone could post better pics than what I have.

04nbapistonschampswalla.jpg

Update:

Thanks for the photos I needed for reference. Here is the finished product. Obviously copying the Pistons teams that use to cross out each win with spray paint, counting down the 16 victories needed for the championship. Figured if people wanted one they could add the crosses as their team won games. Here's an example (hoping for more crosses than this!!)

advertising201.png

Someones going to get to cross them all out!!!

East teams:

advertising01.png

boston01.png

bulls01.png

hawks01.png

heat01.png

indiana01.png

magic01.png

philly01.png

Can you do one for the Lakers? And I do love the idea "The One & Only" said (have users put their own X's when their team wins for real)

And here's a bold idea: if you can do this for all sports, please? Do the same for hockey (16 wins), baseball (11) and football (4) if you can. Thanks!!!

Can you do one for the Lakers? And I do love the idea "The One & Only" said (have users put their own X's when their team wins for real)

And here's a bold idea: if you can do this for all sports, please? Do the same for hockey (16 wins), baseball (11) and football (4) if you can. Thanks!!!

Yeah this looks pretty cool, I'd love a Caps one!

90758391980.gif

Lovin the idea...i had one of these sigs when the Pistons won in '04 and enjoyed it thoroughly.

idea 1: post one of the "Xs" by itself as a png, so people can add the Xs as their team wins games.

idea 2: use each team's number font for the 1-16?

Not sure if I've got the patience to change all the numbers but here's an X for you:

advertising01.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived