Boise State Concept

Ragone

Well, I have been looking and admiring many concepts on this forum and finally decided that I would try a concept out for myself. I decided to go with Boise State since I hate their new uniforms. I tried like a Nike Pro Combat speed type style on the numbers and other things. I also put a flaming Bronco head for the arm logo/shoulder logo. I thought this concept came out alright, and I hope to make more concepts in the future!

10f50mu.png

C&C Would be much appreciated, thanks!

Apart from the flames and the gradient, I like this set. I'd make the helmet logo bigger, though. I always liked the giant logo their Pro Combat helmets had.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Bump. Because this deserves more feedback than BaltimoreNewYorkGirl's concepts are getting.

Looks badass... I'd go with white sleeves with the white helmet rather than white helmet with gray sleeves. Or perhaps gray and gray? And personally I'm not a big fan of the flames behind the horse on the sleeves.

90758391980.gif

Archived