NBA Concept Championships

blase

I voted for the Grizzlies because, to be quite honest, the striping on the Suns concept is really weird, almost Mizzou-esque (and I don't like their uniforms). Had he kept the same concept but picked a less-awkward striping pattern, I would have voted for the Suns all along.

Isn't that the point of a concept though, to go all out and come up with a unique design, as opposed to slightly modifying the striping and taking away the two colors that make the team unique? You're free to your opinion, and I won't argue with that, but at least I came up with something original.

And on a side note, I may post my concept again with my second alternate, just because I think it turned out really well.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for the Grizzlies because, to be quite honest, the striping on the Suns concept is really weird, almost Mizzou-esque (and I don't like their uniforms). Had he kept the same concept but picked a less-awkward striping pattern, I would have voted for the Suns all along.

Isn't that the point of a concept though, to go all out and come up with a unique design, as opposed to slightly modifying the striping and taking away the two colors that make the team unique? You're free to your opinion, and I won't argue with that, but at least I came up with something original.

And on a side note, I may post my concept again with my second alternate, just because I think it turned out really well.

Please do!!!!! The point to this is to generate concepts so anyone else who had things in the works, chuck them on here anyway!!

I've remained impartial through this process up to this point but since you are no longer in the running, I gotta say your concepts were top notch and I was interested in what you might come up with if you got into the next round. The black alt in particular was awesome!

Please do!!!!! The point to this is to generate concepts so anyone else who had things in the works, chuck them on here anyway!!

I've remained impartial through this process up to this point but since you are no longer in the running, I gotta say your concepts were top notch and I was interested in what you might come up with if you got into the next round. The black alt in particular was awesome!

Thanks, I really appreciate it! My second alt was a blend of pretty much every era of the Suns, so I can't wait to see what people think.

Congrats to fellow Bulls fan MDC on advancing! I wish you the best through the rest of the competition and can't wait to see what you do for your alts. I think it's best that you move on; I didn't have anything really cool planned for my alts as you probably do, just a silver and a green version w/ shamrocks of what I already have.

So best of luck! Good luck trying to handle Speedy's sick concept! :grin:

25yzwqg.png

Do it. I still view you as a "people's champ" who was robbed of vying for the crown...

while it looks like they're both about to be knocked out, IMO the warriors and mavericks concepts are the two nicest here, especially the warriors.

I agree with the Mavs set. To me the Warriors set is clunky. Rendered nicely, but the concept is meh.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

The voting is getting much closer but it was clear the 76ers and the Thunder would be moving on.

CAB, Talktochuck and MDC you now need to create two more concepts. I'm assuming you are aware of this, if not message me and I'll explain what you need to do. I would like to post the next matchups in three days time but would happily accept your concepts earlier :grin: .

Speedy has already submitted his next two concepts.

Sorry, been away again and pleased to come back and see all concepts are in. Will post them soom and open polls. We should have a winner in a couple days!!

oops, scrap that sorry, still waiting for one more person.

Just winning one matchup against speedy would be an accomplishment for me. Nice work, the sixers fauxback is sick

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived